DESIGNED BY Patrick J. Hamilton
DESIGNED FOR An uptown boy, worldly urbanist and man-about-town.
INSPIRED BY The New York nightscape. A chic and dramatic space that's always party-ready.
Patrick, a Rhode Island School of Design grad, was the winner of Apartment Therapy's first annual Smallest Coolest Apartment Contest. He currently spends his time as a copywriter and an interior, fine art and design industry consultant.
patrick (the other one) — has been an active member of the Apartment Therapy community, including conducting interviews for Apartment Therapy:
• AT Interviews: Mitchell Gold & Bob Williams
• AT Interviews: Stephen Drucker
• HGTV Design Star: Fallen Star Robb Mariani
• HGTV Design Star: Fallen Star Josh Johnson
Patrick would like to thank those that contributed to his window:
• Selected frames provided by Steven Amedee Custom Framing
• Ivory cowhides provided by Designlush
Window Pics: Kristy May