The rules of the challenge are simple: find a covetable holiday item at a retailer, and then find a similar one for less on Etsy. Take a look at what I found.
1. Left: Pooled Gold Highball, Anthropologie, $14.00. Right: Vintage Gold Rimmed Highball Glasses, ia's Vintage on Etsy, $35.00 for a set of 6.
2. Left: Boxwood Square Wreath, West Elm, $59.00. Right: Square Boxwood Wreath, The Keeper's House on Etsy, $23.00.
3. Left: Sleigh Ride Bells, Terrain, $128.00. Right: Vintage Bells on red leather strap, Reneux on Etsy, $55.00.
4. Left: Gin Rummy Glass, Anthropologie, $18.00. Right: Set of Three Vintage Cocktail Glasses, Thornblossom on Etsy, $28.00.
5. Left: Mason Jar Snow Globe, Anthropologie, $40.00. Right: Snow Globe Mason Jar, Airth & Olson on Etsy, $15.00.
6. Left: Snowy Shag Tree Skirt, Anthropologie, $600.00. Right: 5' Faux Fur Sheepskin Christmas Tree Skirt, Fur Accents on Etsy, $109.00.
7. Left: Crosshatch Cone Decanter in Gold, Dwellstudio, $149.00. Right: Vintage wine decanter with gold trim, Now Vintage on Etsy, $22.00.
8. Left: Blueberry Branch Wreath, Terrain, $60.00. Right: Birch Branch Country Wreath, Marigold's Designs on Etsy, $18.00.
9. Left: Snow Poms Wool Garland, Anthropologie, $38.00. Right: Custom Pom-Pom and Paper Garland, Leaf and Grain on Etsy, $12.00.
(Images: as linked above)