Congratulations to the Cure Class of Fall '07! In the last two months some of us made huge changes and some took small steps, but we've all moved forward. Everyone deserves a lot of credit for transforming their homes and taking the time to do something good for themselves. Our list of Chicago Cure graduates is below. We know it's incomplete, so help us out and add yourself if you're missing. Maxwell is issuing Cure diplomas to Fall '07 Graduates, so check out his post for instructions on requesting one. Without further ado, we present the Chicago Class of Fall '07 and announce the next Cure to start on Monday, March 3rd.
Class of Fall '07:
Look for links to their pics on their personal pages
• Click here to see our group's before-and-after progress.
• urbanconjure's living room is clean and cured.
• thefarmersdaughter got a ton of work done.
• VT bbt get double Congratulations. After they finished the Cure, they welcomed a very cute new baby home!...(more below)
• designisaverb settled into her new condo.
• FrancescaR did a lot of decluttering and organizing.
• Paul Gorman warmed up his space and started using his kitchen more.
• mrsbree organized her pantry and laundry room.
• PhotoKate brought some color into her home.
• Mella DP made a landing strip and brough color into her kitchen.
• smallcitybeth put together a great before and after slideshow.
• Lolagrinnin has been cooking at home.
• MsMolly worked hard on the bedroom and guest room.
• mavieenrose3 decluttered and brought color into her home.
• tooyellow picked up some great new furniture finds during the Cure.
• sarasco has a new landing strip and bedding.