- Cure Clock: 8 1/2 Weeks Remaining
- Assignment: Sign Up and Read to p. 69
- Flickr Pool: West Fall Cure Pool
Laure and I are so excited by this year's cure, it's practically all we've been talking about. A lot of people have already signed up. Are you one of them? Sign up here or, if you're shy, just check out our biweekly posts to follow along with us as we strike out on this adventure...
As with any adventure, we've got a list of things to do before we start. This weekend, we're finishing our preparations. Here's our list. Although it looks long, some of it's a jump on next week's tasks.
- Read through to page 69
- Take the AT Quiz on pages 42-44 of the book.
- Take pictures of your home and upload them to our Flickr page
- Determine your budget: The Cure is not about money, it's about spending time getting to know your home. We'll be showing you to do it economically.
- Will you be doing the Deep Treatment or the One Room Remedy?: We recommend the Deep Treatment for first timers
- Start a style tray Use a tray, a scrapbook or a box to gather your clippings. If you've never done one before, we suggest taking your style tray off line for hands-on experience.
- Figure out where you'll be buying fresh flowers every week: We like Trader Joe's because we're there anyway buying food.
- Pick a day next week to visit your favorite home store: Even if it's out of your budget, it's a great place to pick up ideas.
- Start a list of things that bother you in your apartment that need to get fixed: On our list? We're replacing all our lightbulbs with CFL's as they burn out.
- Determine where you'll put your outbox: we keep ours by the front door.
- Figure out one item to put out on the street:
Previous Fall Cure Posts