• Cure Clock: Finished
• Members: 1,735
I know our online Cure isn't perfect, but I have to say that I really love it. Why? Because everytime I do it I get a lot done. During the past eight weeks, I've fixed everything that needed fixing, rearranged and given our bedroom a small makeover. It feels really good. But enough about me. Here's to the class of Fall 2009! Congratulations to all of you featured above and listed below. If I've missed anyone, please let us know in the comments below (and link to your final pics), and help us improve by answering our survey at the very bottom.
>> Still Have Pictures To Share? Upload them to our group Flickr page and continue the sharing.
Class of Fall 2009
- Sheltered Island
- Mr. Yuko
- Slip Cover Your Life
- Patricia Snook
- Chloe C
SeattleHoarders (Cady and Chad): We are SO pleased with how far we've come - there is still more to do but the change has been really great. We had a fun masquerade party for the end of our cure and got rave reviews from our friends - some who we hadn't invited over in more than a year because we were too embarrassed. You can see the series of before and afters on our flickr set.
Thanks for the cure - we will participate again next time for sure and hopefully get up the nerve to do some painting!
In Everything: am proud of and surprised by the result of my cure, and so are my guests. it almost brings them to tears!
this was a year of decluttering for me in preparation for a joint apartment with my significant other. now my project is finished, the universe (?) has blessed us with just the perfect new apartment to move in together. no, really!
Very Thorough: I still have a way to go--I was a little over-ambitious with my first cure. I'm basically doing a one-room cure on all my rooms at once! I just moved, so I'm trying to get the whole place unpacked and in a pleasant state. It's going to take a little more than eight weeks (especially with the holidays!), but I thought I'd send in a little progress.
After I installed my solid felt headboard and created by duel Frosta Stool side tables with extra glass, felt and paint!
• Graduation: One of Two
• Week 8 - Show and Tell with Laure
• Week 8 - Tips & Tricks with Susie
• Week 8 - Intro with Maxwell
• Week 7 - Show and Tell with Laure
• Week 7 - Tips & Tricks with Susie
• Week 7 - Intro with Maxwell
• Week 6 - Show and Tell with Abby
• Week 6 - Tips & Tricks with Susie
• Week 6 - Intro with Maxwell
• Week 5 - Show & Tell with Abby
• Week 5 - Tips & Tricks with Susie
• Week 5 - Intro with Maxwell
• Week 4 - Show & Tell with Laure
• Week 4 - Tips & Tricks with Susie
• Week 4 - Intro with Maxwell
• Week 3 - Show & Tell with Abby
• Week 3 - Tips and Tricks with Sarah Rae
• Week 2 - Show & Tell with Abby
• Week 2 - Tips & Tricks with Susie
• Week 2 - Introduction with Maxwell
• Week 1 - Show & Tell with Laure
• Week 1 - Tips & Tricks with Sarah Rae
• Week 1 - Creating Your Vision with Maxwell
• Green Cure