Ray's all done! Check out his before and after's below...
• Cure Clock: 0 weeks remaining
• Assignment: Read Chapter 12: Week 9 & Beyond
Congratulations! How did you do? How are you doing? This week our plan is to try and pull as many more of you up on the stage as possible and do something brand new as we honor this class of Fall 2009. Please do all you can to pull yourself together and give us ONE LAST GRADUATION PICTURE.
I've got a little more to do, so don't worry! Just hustle it in and send us your one best AFTER pic with your name and we're going to put together a final graduation post on Friday which we'll publish and email out to all of you. Want a great example? Check out Ray* above and below.
"Our Guest Bedbroom. We bought a townhouse three months ago and are in the process of re-designing every single room. Check out the transformation of our Guest Bedroom. Aside from new accent pillows and blinds, this room is complete in my book.
P.s. I found the bed at a local Thrift Store for $58. All the local thrift stores know me by name these days... "
CLASS OF FALL 2009:
more to come!
• Week 8 - Show & Tell with Abby & Laure
• Week 8 - Intro with Susie
• Week 8 - Intro with Maxwell
• Week 7 - Show and Tell with Laure
• Week 7 - Tips & Tricks with Susie
• Week 7 - Intro with Maxwell
• Week 6 - Show and Tell with Abby
• Week 6 - Tips & Tricks with Susie
• Week 6 - Intro with Maxwell
• Week 5 - Show & Tell with Abby
• Week 5 - Tips & Tricks with Susie
• Week 5 - Intro with Maxwell
• Week 4 - Show & Tell with Laure
• Week 4 - Tips & Tricks with Susie
• Week 4 - Intro with Maxwell
• Week 3 - Show & Tell with Abby
• Week 3 - Tips and Tricks with Sarah Rae
• Week 2 - Show & Tell with Abby
• Week 2 - Tips & Tricks with Susie
• Week 2 - Introduction with Maxwell
• Week 1 - Show & Tell with Laure
• Week 1 - Tips & Tricks with Sarah Rae
• Week 1 - Creating Your Vision with Maxwell
• Green Cure