What is this about? Get the Cure Info here.
Chantel is out of CONTROL. Here's her notebook for the Cure with great Style Tray pages.
Here we are! Just catching up with you all on this Saturday and I am very impressed with how much has already been done. So many Flickr pics of rooms that are just dying for some TLC.
• Marm's pics of her big Cure project
• Wende needs no Curing in Pheonix; her house is brand new. But maybe some color, please?
• Kathryn in Chicago has a yum yum home
• Chantel is hitting hyper-space to finish by Halloween!
• Boopeesf has a lovely apartment already.
• Skywaaykate has a very woody apartment.
• GZgoingMod aka Geraldine is on her kitchen right now and looking for support.
• Tartraz is in! And she wants her bathroom to be really girly.
• Abby is tackling just one room this time.
• Amy in richmond is wrestling with her BF and storage.
• Anna's before pics with Bowling Alley syndrome, indeed.
This Week's Assignment: Last week you got inspired, this week you go to work. In the Deep Treatment you are going to focus on the kitchen. You will declutter and clean your kitchen from the top down and then cook a meal you actually like! There are other smaller tasks as well, such as filtering your tap water and planning a housewarming, but the kitchen is your target.
In the One Room Workout, you will probably be focusing on another room in your home. At this point, your task is to arrange the room on paper to best meet your needs. Additionally, it is time to take your inspiration and crystallize it into your vision for the project. Remember, once you have a clear port to sail towards, the trip becomes much easier.