Rayona's been moved in for four months, and now she's ready to finish the job during this Cure. Check our her apartment blog.
This Week's Assignment: Last week you got inspired, this week you go to work. In the Deep Treatment you are going to focus on the kitchen. You will declutter and clean your kitchen from the top down and then cook a meal you actually like! There are other smaller tasks as well, such as filtering your tap water and planning a housewarming, but the kitchen is your target.
In the One Room Workout, you will probably be focusing on another room in your home. At this point, your task is to arrange the room on paper to best meet your needs. Additionally, it is time to take your inspiration and crystallize it into your vision for the project. Remember, once you have a clear port to sail towards, the trip becomes much easier.
• The Opoponax's long road to choosing red walls
• Janelle's Tchotchke Attack Blog!
• Wende (in Pheonix)'s link to her miniature dollhouses (that are perfectly put together)
• CatherineMN's before and during pics
• Anne's lovely green hallway and house
• Wrtrmaus's "embarrassing" before pics