What is this about? Get the Cure Info here.
Don't forget to keep your list of "things done."
A very nice pic of Jess2nola's week two accomplishment - ironing the curtains for a sharp finish.
This Week's Assignment: Now we tread deeper into the thick of it. In the Deep Treatment you are going think about COLOR and focus on the hallway, an area that is too easily overlooked and extremely important for the health of your home. Building a Landing Strip will help you filter the outside word, keeping your home calm and cutting down on your junk mail will give you back years of life. Enjoy putting together an invitation for week 8's gathering!...
Good Quotes: Alana in Canada
"How does a kitchen ceiling get dirty?
1) You live with a smoker.
2) Your kids bring home helium balloons and proceed to draw smiley faces on them with marker. Then they bounce them off the only non-popcorn ceiling there is on the ground floor. Oh, you scrub at it, but it never really comes off.
3) Spaghetti sauce blows up on the stove. see above.
4) Your ceiling isn't exactly flat. Grease rises on steam and settles in ripples.
5) You don't have an over the stove outside venting hood fan and you cannot get one installed where the stove is and you can't move the stove without doing the rewiring..."
Good Quotes: If you're interested in trying a DIY - this site - which I've linked before, has instructions on how to make a very simple platform bed using 2x4s. it's meant to be used in a dorm room, and one of the variations is a lofted bed... - Rosie
The One Room Workout you are going to deepen your research online, get COLOR and begin to call in help. When looking for resources online, don't forget that AT.com was originally designed to provide listings to stores, services and products in it's GUIDE (the three buttons just to the right here). If you are having trouble finding something, send in the question to your nearest AT site.
The Fall Cure is live in all four of our Home city sites:
• Chicago & their Flickr group
• San Francisco & their Flickr group
• Los Angeles & their Flickr Group
• New York & our Flickr group
• Green Home & their Flickr Group
Please choose the site nearest your home to join, but feel free to browse on all!
Info:The Cure posts will go up twice a week on Mondays and Fridays, allowing for plenty of comment space. We will be pulling comments and pics to the front page post each week and everyone is urged to take pics and post them to this great Flickr pool or simply tag them with "apartmenttherapycure." See our old pics here too.
(The last post is here - all Worksheets are here - The Book Blog is here)