What is this about? Get the Cure Info here.
Dean is to-ge-ther and already has this Style Tray happening for her kitchen.
Phew, what a week! Here's your Friday Cure check in and WOW I am so very impressed with how much has already been done. You guys mean business and I'll admit it makes me proud to see the progress! We bought flowers, cleaned the kitchen, made a meal, repaired something, set a date for our housewarming, and started to define our style (If you haven't gotten to all this, don't worry you've still got the weekend!).
Reminder: tag your photos with "apartmenttherapycurela" and I can easily find them.
• Find all AT:LA Cure Posts here
• LA/Southwest Flickr pool and captivating discussions
• Curethislife is trimming trees and donating clothes, read all about it on this cure blog
• ColorInLife made garlic mashed potatoes!
• DesertCure is using the cure to transform her life by way of her surroundings.
• Helping You Help Me is having a baby and doing the Cure and blogging it. Impressive.
• Dean is inspired and blogging it.
• Wende's back doing the cure and blogging it!
• Kathleen bought pink flowers and sparklerawk bought green and orange ones!
Refresher: This Week's Assignment: Last week you got inspired, this week you go to work. In the Deep Treatment you are going to focus on the kitchen. You will declutter and clean your kitchen from the top down and then cook a meal you actually like! There are other smaller tasks as well, such as filtering your tap water and planning a housewarming, but the kitchen is your target.
In the One Room Workout, you will probably be focusing on another room in your home. At this point, your task is to arrange the room on paper to best meet your needs. Additionally, it is time to take your inspiration and crystallize it into your vision for the project. Style Tray Time! Trust us, it's easier to get where you want to go if you have a map.