Good Quotes:"I've been in a state of low psychological energy this week, and have done approximately nothing, despite the fact that my living room is very much in need of help. So I came home for lunch today (love being able to do that!) and just straightened things up for a solid 20 minutes. And, know what? That helped. It's getting the first 5% and the last 5% done that I always struggle with, I think."
- Mella DP
You are at the end of Week Four.
Our Flickr group
has been hard at work and there are a ton of great photos recently uploaded. Next week we move on to decluttering files and paperwork, which for most people is a big job.
Before you start, give yourself a little time to sit in your space and take a minute to think about how far you've come! (It will help motivate you.) As Mella DP says in her quote, a little clean-up can go a long way, so do what you can. (Checklists and Links below the jump.)
• Designisaverb is hard at work. Check out all her new photos
has a lovely landing strip.
has organized kitchen cabinets.
is sofa shopping.
is thinking of a red kitchen.
• Sarasco's landing strip
is super cute.
• Welcome to new members Alana Waters
Deep Treatment Weekend Checklist:
• Finish cleaning up living room and related closets.
• Take care of repairs.
• Declutter books and media.
• Cancel 75 percent of catalogues you receive.
• Empty Outbox.
• Confirm what you need to increase/decrease color.
• Identify what you need to increase/decrease softness.
• Cook at home if you haven't done your 3 at-home meals.
• Send out your invitations.
One Room Workout Weekend Checklist:
• Begin shopping list and enter all prices into a spreadsheet.
• Decide on the total scope of the work to be done.
• Consider hiring a professional organizer.
• Visit a paint store to find samples.