Inspiring: Aphrochic's redecorated reading nook.
This week, I was reminded that AT:SF readers are rock stars. Really. There's been a lot of Fall Cure-related activity, which is motivating me to get down to work in my own home. So thank you to everyone who has been posting comments and photos on AT:SF and in our Flickr group. (Don't forget to also tag photos with "apartmenttherapycuresf".) If you've been on the fence about whether or not to join us, it's not too late!
Here's what some folks have been up to:
• Aphrochic is addressing flow issues and adding flowers
• Strata Chalup is also working on the two F's this week
• alana in canada is on her second Cure and blogging about it
• pdxcarrie's dad helped her get started with a clean slate
• wig3000 has her A and B to-do lists ready to go
• oaktown loves apttherapy is focusing on her bedroom
• recordcat is hoping to cure those bare walls
• plexilindsey is going to paint and rearrange
• aftuba has cleaning and decluttering on her mind
• jeaninesw is making her master bedroom a priority
• heps1 is transforming her office into a nursery
• runtararun's dining room is looking awesome (see the photo after the jump)
We've got lots of other members signed up and ready to go, too. (We hope to share their photos soon!)
Just a reminder about this week's assignment: Read through page 69. This gives you all the ground work and gets you started with the interview and short quiz on the health of your home.
When Maxwell was in town this week, he offered up a great piece of advice at our little DWR meet-up: Don't just keep a checklist of things you need to do. Keep a checklist of things you have already accomplished. Focusing on your progress may keep you from feeling overwhelmed.