Smith College Museum of Art Restroom
Unfortunately, we don't always have the option to use our own comfy bathrooms when on vacation or even out and about in our own cities. It might be good to know where your best bets for a clean and well appointed bathroom may be located, and the folks at The Bathroom Diaries have rated the top bathrooms from around the globe...
Reader's choice: The Shoji Tabuchi Theatre, Branson, Missouri, USA
Top 10 – Bathrooms Around the World:
- Kawakawa, Bay of Islands, New Zealand
- Sheboygan, Wisconsin – The John Michael Kohler Arts Center
- Singapore – Singapore Zoological Gardens
- Smith College Museum of Art
- New York – Bar 89
- Singapore – Alexandra Hospital
- Victorian Toilets – Scotland, U.K.
- Hong Kong – 3-D Gold Store
- New York – 40/40 Club
- Antarctica – Central West Antarctica
And whether you're in Kazakhstan or Antarctica, the Bathroom Diaries gives detailed reviews of public restrooms with information such as cleanliness, gender availability, hours of use, and any other specific features or faults worth noting, so you can properly plot your course.
*Hold on, before your drop anchor there, sailor. We just noted there's another restroom ranking site determined by the voting public called America's Best Restroom. You might want to cross reference before making your final decision about your port of exit.