The key points made by Adrian Granzella Larssen were divided into two lists, The 5 Best Things vs The 5 Worst Things.
1. You can work in your pajamas
2. You avoid the drop-by
3. You’ll never miss a FedEx package again
4. You can multitask in meetings
5. You can be loud and crazy
1. There’s no water cooler
2. You never really leave the office
3. You never really leave the house
4. There’s no IT department
5. You need an insane amount of self-motivation
Our home office is shown at the top of this post and one of things we love working from home is the quiet. We know we get a lot more work done at home without the interruptions and distractions of an office. What do you like and/or dislike about working from home?