Making and using your own cleaners is a good idea for lots of reasons; it's a money saver, reduces the amount of products you need to store and improves the health of your home. But, while it's not difficult to create cleaners, it can be a bit of a mysterious process for first time users. Our bloggers have shared their know-how through step-by-step homemade cleaner How To posts — check them out to get started on your own homemade cleaning kit.
• How To Make Scented Linen Powders
• How To Clean and Deodorize With Tea
• How To Clean and De-Fog Bathroom Mirrors
• How To Make Scented Vinegar Rinses
• How To Make Laundry Detergent
• How To Whiten Laundry Without Chlorine Bleach
• How To Make Scented Laundry Booster
• How To Clean a Window with Newspaper
Have any of your own tips to share? Let us know in the comments below...