Incase designs a store specific line of Mac accessories. The limited edition collection is then only available at that store. Sure it's a bummer these fabulous designs aren't available for all, but then traveling abroad wouldn't be as rewarding.
- Bondi: "Drawing inspiration from the iconic blue of the waters of Sydney's Bondi Beach."
- Canada: "Incase designed the 2010 Maple Leaf Slider Cases with stylized interpretations of Canada's national symbol."
- Carrousel du Louvre: "Featuring a bold geometric pattern inspired by the Louvre Pyramid, this collection was designed and created for the November 2009 opening of the Apple Store, Carrousel du Louvre, in Paris."
- Rome: "Inspired by 13th century Italian architecture and marble mosaics, the skillfully crafted Rome Folio for iPod classic features luxurious Nappa Leather embossed with a geometric pattern, tan suede accents and gold details."
- Sapporo: "Drawing inspiration from the artwork of Hokkaido's indigenous Ainu people, Incase created a limited-edition Folio for iPod classic to commemorate the June 2006 opening of the Apple Store in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan."
- Fifth Avenue: "The cases feature a subtle embossed pattern of New York City icons, including the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Checkered Cabs and the Statue of Liberty and were available exclusively at the Manhattan store."