One of our favorite parts of traveling abroad is finding unique accessories and home décor to bring back home. Yes, yes, the sights and sounds are all beautiful, but bringing home an unlocked cell phone from Korea or discovering Japan's next Domokun is just as exciting. So you can imagine our delight when we discovered Incase's limited edition line of localized laptop sleeves and iPod cases. For key Apple store openings, Incase designs a store specific line of Mac accessories. The limited edition collection is then only available at that store. Sure it's a bummer these fabulous designs aren't available for all, but then traveling abroad wouldn't be as rewarding.
- Bondi: "Drawing inspiration from the iconic blue of the waters of Sydney's Bondi Beach."
- Canada: "Incase designed the 2010 Maple Leaf Slider Cases with stylized interpretations of Canada's national symbol."
- Carrousel du Louvre: "Featuring a bold geometric pattern inspired by the Louvre Pyramid, this collection was designed and created for the November 2009 opening of the Apple Store, Carrousel du Louvre, in Paris."
- Rome: "Inspired by 13th century Italian architecture and marble mosaics, the skillfully crafted Rome Folio for iPod classic features luxurious Nappa Leather embossed with a geometric pattern, tan suede accents and gold details."
- Sapporo: "Drawing inspiration from the artwork of Hokkaido's indigenous Ainu people, Incase created a limited-edition Folio for iPod classic to commemorate the June 2006 opening of the Apple Store in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan."
- Fifth Avenue: "The cases feature a subtle embossed pattern of New York City icons, including the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Checkered Cabs and the Statue of Liberty and were available exclusively at the Manhattan store."