Handmade Soho Medallion Light Blue New Zealand Wool Rug
7'6 x 9'6 $376 - subtle and soothing
I recently tossed my West Elm jute rug (in Platinum), which had been faded by the bright sun through my San Francisco bay window. The rug lasted about 2 years, thanks to it being reversible, but I'm ready for a new look. I'm stumped though. I love the feel of a Flokati shag on my bare feet, but I hear they shed. Do I go with a bolder pattern, like the Moroccan prints I see everywhere? Or do I play it preppy with stripes? Finally, there's the Anthropologie floral print that will require a bit of redecorating but that I kinda love. Help! Which rug would you choose for my small space?
Images: As credited above.
- West Elm Jute Boucle Rug, 5x8 $179
- Flokati Diamonds Rug, 5x7 $898
- Bogart Flat-Weave Wool Rug, 5x8 $328
- Dash & Albert Yacht Stripe Ocean Woven Cotton , 6x9 $208
- Handmade Soho Medallion Light Blue New Zealand Wool Rug , 7'6 x 9'6 $376
- Coqo Floral Rug , 5x7 $498