Last week we shared a little background on ceramics and dinnerware manufacturer, Wedgwood. No longer just for Grandma's tabletop, this week we bring you a roundup of some of our favorite Wedgwood products available on the market, today.
Since 1759, Wedgwood has produced high-quality ceramics world famous for their understated and elegant designs. Though still holding a strong sense of tradition, the company has recently teamed up with designers like Vera Wang, Jasper Conran and artists like edgy illustrator William Broome to bring new life to their classic line. Check out this selection of resources for today's Wedgwood pieces - all of which have a stylish and understated elegance that is sure to bring that much sought-after sophistication to your holiday dining table.
Main Image Left: Jasper Conran at Wedgwood Navy Fringe Dinner Plate, $35
Main Image Right: Jasper Conran at Wedgwood Etched Stainless 3-Piece Serving Set, $95
2. Vera Wang Blue Duchesse 5-Piece Place Setting, $100
3. Vera Wang Vesta Metal Small Bowl, $35
4. Vera Wang Dust Large Pitcher, $85
5. Wedgwood Will Broome Teacup and Saucer Set, $90
6. Barbara Barry Wedgwood Radiance Sugar Dish, $140
7. Wedgwood Edme Low Centerpiece Bowl, $68