Simple design can be ideal for budget-friendly decorating, because you don't need too many things to replicate the look. This dining room from Kim & Kyle's Graceful Home is a classic example of a less-is-more, high-end feel that maintains interest through the use of empty space and playing with texture. Check below for some cost-conscious choices.
- Garner Extension Dining Table, World Market, $599.99 or check out Ana White's plans for a DIY.
- Plastic Side Chair in White with Wire Base, Zyder Stores, $117.99.
- Look on Etsy for black and white wall art that fits your tastes and the mood you want in the room.
- Blue-Gray Venora Flat-Woven Hemp Rug 8x10, World Market, $249.99.
- SINNLIG Candle, IKEA, $1.79 each.
- Five Jar Chandelier, West Elm, $279 (on sale!).
(Image credits: Alexis Buryk)