Lauren and Chad's bedroom exudes calm and comfort, and the mixed textures and accessories give it subtle personality. If this room is inviting you in for a nap, here's how you can get recreate the look on a budget.
FURNITURE & RUG:
- The minimal but pretty headboard for this low bed looks like a good DIY project to me.
- Beige Deca flat woven jute rug from World Market, $199 for 5'x8'
- Metal accordion side table from Urban Outfitters, $89
- Threshold performance sheet set from Target, $49.99 for queen size
- Vintage blue wool blanket from Daytona Supplies, $45
- Favorite Throw in ivory from West Elm, on sale for $9.99
ART & ACCESSORIES: