Raise your hand if you enjoy gadgets. Now raise your other hand if you enjoy drinking. Then there are those among us who don’t have any hands to raise because we’re busy juggling our cell phone and beer at the same time. This roundup of alcohol friendly tech tools will help bring out the true inner tech lush in you!
1) The iBottleopener is a hard shell slider case for your iPhone with a built-in bottle opener on the backside. This case makes it a seamless transition to open her beer and then get her phone number. Smooth.
2) For those who prefer beer on tap, Kegerators.com is a website devoted to, well, kegerators. You can buy full size or mini options. I like the Krups Beertender Mini Kegerator, which fits a 5 liter Heineken DraughtKeg for just over $100.
3) If you haven’t yet trained Fido to fetch you a beer, the Remote Controlled Rolling Beverage Cooler from Hammacher Schlemmer may be the next best thing. Use a remote to drive around the cooler, without risking a DUI.
4) The Shoot a Brew provides a little more action, tossing you a beer with the press of a remote.
5) High class imbibers who enjoy vino over a brewski should check out Unplggd's nice roundup of hi-tech wine coolers.