One classic way to add a bit of glam to a room is by accenting with gold. In a pieces both big and small, the shiny hue captures the eye and gives off a luxe effect.
If you are after a hint of shine, try a small item, such as a candle holder or something with a bit of humor and whimsy like a this chubby little hippo or a playful vide poche. For more impact, try a larger piece in the form of an end table or lamp. Either way, adding some gold to your home warms the overall look of the space and adds a bit of classic glam.
1. Westclox Ardmore Twin Bell, Amazon
2. Black and Gold Small Square Elephant Tray, Gracious Style
3. Porcelain Tin Can Storage, Seletti
4. Tiered Brass Pendant Shade, Urban Outfitters
5. Small Candle Holder, Svenskttenn
6. Janet the Hippo, High Street Market
7. Kate Table Lamp, Circa Lighting
8. Colette Side Table, High Street Market
(Images: as linked above)