Flowers fade and candy gets quickly devoured so this Valentine's Day, consider splurging on a gift that will make your home a sexier place to live, all year long. Flowers, candy, and tiaras would still be very welcome, too, of course..
Please beware! Though the examples shown here are all tasteful and classy, the websites they're available from are generally Not Safe For Work!
Images as credited above.
- From Coco de Mer of the UK come the Rude Vintage Print Cushions, lovingly made of vintage fabrics, and available with several other much naughtier sayings..
- Coco de Mer also carries Outlandish Creations' hand-painted vintage tea cups and saucers, this one featuring a nice pair of Blue Tits.
- For the more discreet customers, they also sell hollowed-out books in which to store your most private possessions.
- If you'd like to disguise your library of erotic literature, Hydrangea Girl's Deceptive Dust Covers Tutorial (featured on Poppytalk Handmade) is just the thing. All you'll need are dirty books, construction paper or Kraft paper, a thin gold marker, and some code-word titles.
- San Francisco's own Good Vibrations sells the Toibocks Storage Box. It appears to be an elegant jewelry box- indeed the top shelf is actually intended for jewelry- but a hidden magnetic lock reveals the treats underneath. The Toibocks is large enough to hold "up to 20 DVDs, 3-4 vibrators, lube, condoms, and any other items you'd like to keep out of sight", and keeps your bedroom business private from children and nosy houseguests.
- Let's let the good people at Canoe of Portland describe their Stainless Steel Condom Dispenser: "In your younger days you may have carried around a condom in your wallet with a naive hope that you'd actually need it. Well, you're all grown up now. Functional and straightforward, this 100% stainless steel dispenser safely stores this essential personal care item with characteristic German efficiency."