By now you've heard of how often Apartment Therapy turns to The New York Times for every day design inspiration. From Home, Thursday Styles, and the beautiful T Magazine — and even sometimes the Travel section, we find fresh ways to approach one's home — and one's life. Who doesn't want to know about the latest, best source for stylish home goods or how an architect's solution from half-way around the world might work out perfect for our humble abode?
Now, if you live in the Bay Area, you have even more reasons to sign up for The New York Times — increased Bay Area coverage on both Fridays and Sundays!
Apartment Therapy editors have always drawn design inspiration from The New York Times' coverage of great interiors from the Bay Area and beyond. Here are just a few of our most popular posts inspired by the pages of The New York Times:
• Redecorating on a Budget: Pre-war to Modern Eclectic
• Infamous Hoarders: Homer & Langley Collyer
• Octagonal Carriage House in Hoboken
• Green Style: An Artful Farmhouse In the Catskills
• Renovation & Renewal in Flint, Michigan
• Living with Less: Survival Strategies
• Bloom House by Greg Lynn
• Patterned Apartment in Paris
• Hot Springs Living in Twentynine Palms
• A Minimalist Soho Loft
• House Call: Marina del Rey Reimagined Box
• Livingston Taylor's Teeny-Tiny Cabin
• Gap House by Pitman Tozer Architects
• Garden Tour: Year-Round Designs of Piet Oudolf
Comments have been disabled.