Oskar and Viktor sound like a dynamic duo for some fashion house or new tandem DJ crew, but in reality they're two new household appliances looking to both humidify and purify your interior air. The Viktor Air Purifier offers three stage air filtration using a fine particle filter, partnered with a pre-filter and carbon filter to reduce odors...The filters were specifically developed for the monolith modernist shaped Viktor air purifier (HPP Filter System with patent application pending). Five settings for quiet to full blast air flow, with an night mode for night operation and even a fragrance dispenser if you so choose to re-pollute your air with scent.
Viktor Air Purifier Specifications:
- Rated power: 12 to 18 Watt / HPP Filter System ™ / Prefilter / Activated carbon filter / Night mode (dimmable LED lights)
- Fragrance dispenser / 5 cleaning levels
- Dimensions: 7.7" W x 17.7" H x 9.7" D
- Weight: 10.8 lbs
Viktor's smaller sized sidekick is the Oskar Humidifier, designed to complement the air purifier. An auto on/off feature controls power use, and also turns off the unit when you've drained the water tank fully. The Oskar also offers a night mode and scented oil container for a more fragrant, humidity controlled room. Available in three stylish colours (we love the green, though we'd likely purchase the white version) at $150 from the MOMA store.
Oskar Humidifier Specifications:
- Rated power: 6 to 18 Watt / Fragrance dispenser / 2 output levels
- Output: max. 1.9 gallons per day / Tank capacity: 0.8 gallon
- Dimensions: 11.4" W x 9.7" H x 9.7" D
- Night mode (dimmable LED lights) / Automatic shut-off
- Integrated hygrostat / Weight: 6.8 lbs