It's finally November! My favorite time of the year, and also the time of the year when most of us baking lovers spend the bulk of our time whipping things up in the kitchen. The best part of gearing up for cold weather and the winter holidays is hanging out in the kitchen with my apron on, glass of wine in hand, baking for friends — and don't forget the music!
Enjoy this happy kitchen playlist on Spotify while you try out that new pie recipe. Just don't get flour on your iPod! Enjoy!
• I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm — Billie Holiday
• Hey, Good Lookin' — Hank Williams
• Too Darn Hot — Ella Fitzgerald
• Having a Party — Sam Cooke
• She Smiled Sweetly — Rolling Stones
• Bowm Bowm Bowm — Francoise Hardy
• 9 to 5 — Dolly Parton
• Sha-La-La (Make me Happy) — Al Green
• Flowers on the Wall — Nancy Sinatra
• Silver Threads and Golden Needles — Skeeter Davis
• I Want a Little Sugar in My Bowl — Nina Simone
• Et moi, Et moi, Et moi — Jaques Dutronc