Last week we looked at inspiring homes created by single guys. This week, we're taking a peek at some of the fabulous interiors produced by ladies who live alone. Girls who, like the guys, have taken a no-holds-barred attitude toward designing their homes — resulting in spaces that are creative, exuberant and, above all, highly personal. You go, girls!
• Kristin's Hollywood Home in the Historical Il Borghese
• Danielle's Small Modern Cottage
• Sabrina Ward Harrison's Creative Space in Silver Lake
• Alexis Johnson's Polished California Condo
• Hilda's Sunny Swedish Highrise
• Jennifer's High/Low Home in the Hills
• Monica's Handmade Modern Hollywood Home
• Lizzy's Lovely Little Dollhouse
• Corina's Hollywood Glamour on a Budget
• Shelby's Sophisticated Studio Loft
Images: As linked above.