We love to preface the introduction of a less-than-sophisticated product with a silly tidbit about how it would be perfect in a kids room. That's great and all, but since kids don't have kitchens, you'll have to fess up to wanting this Space Invaders Toaster all for yourself.
From budding London-based student designer Chris Naylor on Coroflot, this awesomely geeky retro toaster does more than just look like a Space Invader alien when it's sitting green and pretty on your kitchen counter.
When you decide to eat (in between mega marathons of gaming) and actually use it on some toast, you'll be the proud owner of toast that's been invade by Space Invader aliens, too. It's awesome enough to make you oblivious to the fact that it had to effectively burn your snack to do it.
MORE SPACE INVADERS (to invade your space):
- Space Invaders Shade is Surprisingly Cool
- Space Invaders Cutting Board Lets You Chop Intergalactically
- Space Invader Flexible Keyboard
- Look!: Space Invader Cookies
- Space Invaders Decals in Real Life!
- We Love Space Invaders Wrapping Paper!
- Show Your Love for Retro Video Games at Work
- Retro Video Game Textiles & Cross Stitching Home Goods
- Space Invaders Bring Intergalactic Warfare to Your Mailbox
- Pixel Sculpting with Customizable Drink Coasters