I am in deep trouble.
Tashistation has a beautiful starting point in her super cute home
(bowling alley help welcome ;-))
There are so many of you (168 comments on the last post) that keeping up with this Cure is going to keep me on my toes. My apologies if I defer our second weekly post to Saturdays.
Here's what's going on. All weekend work, comment below! (BTW our new comment system is coming this next week, so you won't have to type in all those numbers anymore).
• Jodi is out of the gate, Curing her new place.
• Andrea's "before" pics
• OMG, Anne in Reno is demo-ing her bathroom
• Jacquelyn is back to do one room
• Curtis is back and giving the play by play...
• Kendra A. is in and boy, does she need some furniture...;-)
• What style is StaciaD? Modern. Definitely. Organic. A bit. With Bling. Yes.
• SmallCityBeth is back! (Canada rocks)
• Alammie is joining up
• Lynne is cleaning her wood floors this weekend... • Erica in DC has created her own blog for her Cure
• Tashistation has bowling alley trouble, but - wow - what a place!
• OTeach is in
• Jesse in Oregon is in
• Lorijo is in!
• Jessica (Twergi) is in!
• Jamie is going deep, deep, deep
• Hep has cool art over the bed
• Katy (kfm216) is in!
• Wende's here with her newly finished novel
Talk about a Cure! Anne in Reno is doing her bathroom top to bottom
For those of you who missed the first two, last spring and fall, starting this week we'll be getting started on our third home Cure, following the eight chapters of our book, Apartment Therapy: The Eight Step Home Cure. Our goal? To form an online group together and share in making our own homes beautiful, healthy and organized by the first of May. For all info go to the The Book Blog.
This Week's Assignment: Get your hands on a copy of the book and read through page 69. This gives you all the ground work and gets you started with the interview and short quiz on the health of your home.
The Cure posts will go up twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays (or sometimes Friday or Saturday), allowing for plenty of comment space. We will be pulling comments and pics to the front page post each week and everyone is urged to take pics and post them to this great Flickr pool or simply tag them with "apartmenttherapycure." See our old pics here too.
(The last post is here - all Worksheets are here - The Book Blog is here)