Ooooh we're getting into it!
The Southwest/LA Cure has started and already has 25 members and growing! We're so excited to see all the before pics that have been uploaded to the flickr set
(Remember to tag your pics apartmenttherapycurela so that we can find them!). Everyone is pretty clear on their goals and we can't wait to see the transformations begin.
Come meet some of us:
• Tommi Ann is working on her studio, check out her awesome turquoise!
• Crawford153 is working on the living room and studio.
• Sparklerawk is working with (or around) a roomate on her cure and already has some great colors.
• Mteson is working the Cure as a part of a couple--can't wait to hear how that goes!
• The FAll Cure: Week One Assignment
• Formal Introductions on the Flickr Page
• Great discussion on home repairs: DIY or Landlord
• Are you a warm or cold person?
This Week's Assignment: Get your hands on a copy of the book and read through page 69. This gives you all the ground work and gets you started with the interview and short quiz on the health of your home.
The Cure posts will go up twice a week on Mondays and Fridays, allowing for plenty of comment space. We will be pulling comments and pics to the front page post each week and everyone is urged to take pics and post them to this great Flickr pool or simply tag them with "apartmenttherapycurela." See our old pics here too.
The Fall Cure is live in all four of our Home city sites:
• Chicago & their Flickr group
• San Francisco & their Flickr group
• Los Angeles & their Flickr Group
• New York & our Flickr group
• Green Home & their Flickr Group
We're taking this week to get ready and next Monday we'll all start. Please choose the site nearest your home to join, but feel free to browse on all!
(all Worksheets are here - The Book Blog is here)