Zooza is doing a lot of work. She's pulling her kitchen apart and putting together beautiful Style Tray. The pic above is from a mag.
This Week's Assignment:
We are getting into the mosh pit of your home! In the Deep Treatment you are going think about COLOR and focus on the hallway, an area that is too easily overlooked and extremely important for the health of your home. Building a Landing Strip will help you filter the outside word, keeping your home calm and cutting down on your junk mail will give you back years of life. Enjoy putting together an invitation for week 8's gathering! Share a pic of yours (continued below the jump).
• GZgoingmod has an office that is dying for a Cure!
• LynneF has a lovely green kitchen.
• LadyJ has more color here than you can shake a stick at.
• Jany is another newcomer who has a lovely apt to work with.
• Kendra E. bought 6 new chairs. Can we see them?
• AMK is using a white board to keep track of our lists!
• Twergi has a really nice blog of her progress, and we love the painted desk.
The One Room Workout you are going to deepen your research online, get COLOR and begin to call in help. When looking for resources online, don't forget that AT.com was originally designed to provide listings to stores, services and products in it's GUIDE (the three buttons just to the right here). If you are having trouble finding something, send in the question to your nearest AT site.
Info:The Cure posts will go up twice a week, allowing for plenty of comment space. We will be pulling comments and pics to the front page post each week and everyone is urged to take pics and post them to this great Flickr pool or simply tag them with "apartmenttherapycure." See our old pics here too.