We've had a lot of sign-ups for our Chicago Cure group, and it's shaping up to be an amazing group! Thanks to all who joined, and we apologize for some delays in receiving the official sign-up forms. If you've signed up and you're still not on our list (below the jump), let us know in the comments and we'll add you.
Since we've had so much action in our Flickr group, we're adding a mid-week roundup to our Cure schedule. Look for posts on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays with new photos, updated assignments, and good links...
Illinois: amandaraealso, mary.grace84, Melissa, greta, Peardown, Mella DP, stynan, ShowLola, VelvetDC1, katie_oltremare, Alana in Chicago (aka pxlchk1)
Canada: Alana in Canada (aka scraplolly), smallcitybeth
Kentucky: sophisticatted, moni-ka in KY
Michigan: lorijo (aka thefarmersdaughter), Laurie@PaintedMoon, Laurall (aka lolagrinnin)
Missouri: pleban, STLcolleen
New York State: metromom, Aulaire
Ohio: JenEvans86, StarterStudio, Signe (aka degerkas)
Oklahoma: Francesca, Cecilia N
Tennessee: sar3j, murfreesboro
Not Sure Where They Are, But They're In*: MidCenturyMixer, StellarMom, olya, leahm, Candice (aka minhus)
*If you'd still like to sign up for AT:Chicago's Spring Cure, enter your official sign-up information here.
Weekly Assignment (Deep Treatment): In the deep treatment, you're doing a lot of cleaning. If you haven't already made the switch to green cleaning products, it's a great way to significantly improve the air quality in your home. For recommendations, search our archives.
• Make a complete list of repairs and solutions.
• Vacuum and mop the floors.
• Remove one item from your apartment.
• Buy fresh flowers.
• Sit for 10 minutes in a part of your home that you never sit in.
• Look into earth-friendly cleaning products.
Weekly Assignment (One-Room Workout): This is a fun week for One-Room Workout folks. Gather ideas, check AT for inspiration, and set a budget. If you're honest with yourself from the start about what you're going to spend, your project falls into place a lot more easily.
• Choose your room.
• Collect inspirational pictures of rooms you love.
• Start a style tray.
• Visit your favorite home store.
• Set a budget.
• sulli21282 is building a bedroom color scheme around a new IKEA bedspread.
• showlola is working on the living room and she wants a new couch.
• thefarmersdaughter and her son chose a safari them for his room.
• raikenn is using a cubby full of objects for a style tray - it's very cool.
• aspoonfulofsucre is moving into a new home with lots of light.
• Annie Savoy was Right is working on a bright bedroom.
• harmony_france is doing some major decluttering.