Welcome to those who joined our official sign-up for the Spring Cure in Chicago, as well as our Flickr pool members! Your forms gave us good feedback on what you want out of the Cure. (If you'd still like to sign up, it's not too late...the form is below.) You told us you're looking for support, inspiration, guidance, ways to declutter, tips for double-duty rooms, and DIY ideas. A lot of you are focused on bedrooms and bathrooms (good timing since we just wrapped up bedroom month and now we're in the midst of bathroom month on AT). Click below for the weekend assignment and our list of committed Curers.
Illinois: amandaraealso, mary.grace84, Melissa, greta, Peardown, Mella DP, stynan, ShowLola, VelvetDC1
Michigan: lorijo, Laurie@PaintedMoon
Ohio: JenEvans86, StarterStudio
Tennessee: sar3j, murfreesboro
This Weekend's Assignment: Read through page 69 of the AT book, upload your "before" pictures to the Flickr pool, and decide what part of your home you want to concentrate on for the Cure.
Good Links to Get You Started:
• lhedden21 is working on the office, living room, landing strip, and basement.
• FrancescaR is working on her bathroom.
• jess2nola is working on the living room.
• STLcolleen is cleaning and streamlining the dining room and kitchen.
• thefarmersdaughter has done a lot already, and now she's focusing on her studio.