As we sat in our lovely little 250
s/f nest last night, we started to think about how great small spaces were and what they had over big ones. All of a sudden a list started forming...
1. Everything is at your fingertips.
2. They’re cozier.
3. They clean up faster.
4. They allow you to live with less of everything - simplicity & economy.
5. A small space allows you to experiment more with different design ideas.
6. They get you outside more.
7. They put you more in touch with your neighbors/community.
8. They are cheaper. They put more money back into your life.
9. Small spaces require more imagination (large spaces are for those with no imagination).
10. Small spaces create momentum. They force one to make decisions, at home as well as in life