One thing we've learned after a few years of doing house tours is recognizing the definition of a small space varies widely upon geographic location. In Los Angeles, "small" would be considered spacious in Japan, while downright cozy (or cramped) to a Texan. But we thought we'd narrow it down and share our favorite tours that range anywhere from a modest 800 sq. ft. down to a downright tiny 200 sq. ft. of living and work space…Top Row, left to right:
- Greg and Laura's Space Maximizing Bungalow - 720 sq. ft.
- Scott's Silver Lake Bachelor Pad -595 sq. ft
- Alastair & Kayoko's "Mansion" Apartment - 400 sq. ft.
- Natalie's Art Deco Apartment - 667 sq. ft.
- Laura's Smallest Coolest - 250 sq. ft.
Bottom Row, left to right: