The UNICAT MAN 6x6 was custom built for a customer based off the MAN TGA 6x6 Chassis. Included is everything you need for the most extreme expedition and comfort: Air suspended seats, burglarproof, scratch proof double insulated windows with mosquito nets, conventional oven with steamer, dishwasher, espresso maker, 26 gallon fridge with freezer, 3 wardrobes, solar power system, satellite TV, 177 gallon freeze proof drinkable water tanks and most importantly, integrated ATV storage compartment.
The EX70-HDQ MAN TGA 6x6 by UNICAT begins with a 14'9" chassis riding on 6 wheels all powered by a 480 hp diesel engine through a 16-speed manual transmission and weighs approximately 46,064 lbs. Everything is designed to take abuse, and keep passengers safe from the harshest of environments
See a video of this thing in action here.
- 60 mm thick double sealed doors with heavy duty locks with seal compression
- Additional retractable bolts at top and bottom of entrance door
- Burglarproof, scratchproof top hinged sidelights and windows with double insulated thermal window glass all electronically powered.
- Double bed in living area
- U-shaped seating unit converts into additional double bed
- Separate shower and toilet room with doors
- Usable dry storage with radiator drying
- 3-flame stove
- Conventional oven with steamer
- Espresso maker
- 26 gallon fridge with freezer
- 3 wardrobes
- Aluminum exterior storage boxes
- Solar system
- Water cooled 7.2 kW diesel generator with water cooled muffler
- Music system throughout with DVD player, satellite TV
- Low voltage XELOGEN lights throughout
- Lights in outside storage compartment
- 177 freeze proof drinking water tanks with built in water filtration system
- 8.8 gallon hot water-heat exchanger
- 52 gallon freeze proof waste water tank
- Removable sprayers on bath and kitchen faucets
- 18 kW central heating system
- 5 kW integrated air conditioner
- Integrated storage compartment for ATV in the back
See more photos here or browse UNICAT's other vehicles at their Web site.