Chicago, that cold and blustery city, somehow always manages to have the warmest, friendliest citizens around. and nowhere is that more evident than in our 2013 House Tours. These stellar spaces run the gamut from rustic to modern to bright but what they all have in common is how welcoming they feel. Check 'em out.
1. Sarah & Brian's Salvaged Stories
2. Meg & Andy's Radical Possibilites
3. Anne & Leo's Cozy Cosmopolitan Loft
4. Kate & Chad's Art-Filled Dwelling
5. Hillary & Michael's Refined Roost
6. Dan's Apartment of Artful Assemblages
7. Jillian's Snug & Serene Studio
8. Brian & Brad's Artfully Modern Apartment
9. Arthur & Kristin's Sunny Vintage Loft
10. Sara & Becky's Collaborative Abode
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2013 roundup! From December 21 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Image credits: Carolyn Purnell; Alexis Buryk; Georgi Ivanov; Arthur Garcia-Clemente)