- Petrified wood slabs make for beautiful serving trays. For a holiday cheese plate or a dinner party h'ors d'oeuvre, they make a rich statement on the dinner table. The Loaded Trunk, $137.
- Hand carved root bowls are useful for both serving and general decor. No two are alike, and this particular bowl is carved from Chinese Fir. Belacor, $73
- This slab of knotty Alder has magnets added to the back, turning it into a gorgeous natural wood knife rack. Driftedge, $38
- An olive wood mortar & pestle makes ground up mint that much better in your mojito. Looks beautiful on the counter between uses. Muji, $23
- Perfect for a kitchen mat, this Trompe L'oeil rustic wood flor mat is a modern take on a rustic texture! Urban Outfitters, $159
Images: As credited above.
ATVideo of the Day