• Restoration Hardware Warehouse Sale
• Apartment Zero Moving Sale
• Odegard Moving Sale
• Great British Pine Mine Sale
• Capital Consignment Sale
• Urban Country's Warehouse Sale
• Sparrows Antiques Sale
• Smith & Hawken Liquidation Sale
• Garnet Hill Sale
• AlwaysMod Marimekko Sale
• Thos. Moser Annex Sale
• The Community Forklift Free Fridays
• National Design Awards
Jump below for more information...
• Restoration Hardware Warehouse Sale Final Closeout Saleonmore than 5,000 pieces of discontinued, returned, new in box and slightly damaged furniture, lighting and home accessories.
1701 Trimble Road, Edgewood, Maryland 21040
7/8 - 7/12
Friday & Saturday 9am - 7pm
Sunday 11am - 5pm
• Apartment Zero Moving Sale Apartment Zero is moving from its current location now that its 10 year lease has expired. Enjoy 30% off the entire store of in-stock items. Stay tuned for their new concept opening Holiday of 2009.
406 7th Street NW
7/8 - 7/26
• Odegard Moving Sale Up to 80% Off Samples, Overstock, Discontinued, and One of a Kind Carpets.
Temporary Georgetown Location Until 7/12: 3336 M Street NW, Second Floor Washington, DC 20007
OPEN TO THE TRADE
Tuesday, 7/7 – Wednesday, 7/8, 10 am to 6 pm
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Thursday, 7/9, 10 am to 7 pm
Friday, 7/10 – Saturday, 7/11, 10 am to 6 pm,
Sunday, 7/12, 12 am to 6 pm
• Great British Pine Mine Sale Annual July sale of imported antique pine furniture from Great Britain and Europe and reproduction pine furniture in old and new wood. 20% - 30% everything in the store, including a new shipment of antiques from Europe.
4144 Howard Avenue Kensington, Maryland
7/1 - 7/31: Monday - Saturday: 10:30am - 5:30pm, Sunday: 12pm - 5:30pm
• Capital Consignment's Designer Cast-off Sale Co-owner Judith Carrig is expecting 208 pieces from designers to arrive over the course of July. Shoppers can find beds, sectionals, tables and mirrors from Baker, Century, Henredon, Kittinger, Nancy Corzine and Niermann Weeks at the three-year-old store that specializes in previously owned high-end furnishings. Sale merchandise will be marked an additional 10 percent off the traditional one-third-off-retail discount.
4909 Cordell Avenue, Bethesda, Maryland
Now - 7/31
• Urban Country's Warehouse Sale Shoppers can save up to 70 percent off floor samples, overstocked and discounted items, including upholstered chairs, armoires, beds, entertainment centers and home accessories that fill the 10,000-square-foot warehouse.
7801 Woodmont Ave., Bethesda, Maryland
7/9 - 7/12
• Sparrows Antiques Sale, Discounts on French antique furniture, lighting and accessories from 25 to 40%. Sale ends when all clearance items are sold.
4115 Howard Avenue, Kensington, Maryland
• Smith & Hawken Liquidation Sale The website/catalog is shut down and the company is liquidating all their inventory directly from their 56 stores in 22 states and Washington, D.C. Find your nearest store here. See our post here.
• Thos. Moser Annex Sale 10,000-square-feet space of rarely marked-down furniture that includes floor models, returned items and pieces created for photo shoots. Furnishings will be trucked in from the company's seven other showrooms throughout the summer. Shoppers can expect discounts from 10 to 20 percent.
3338 M St. NW
6/5 - 8/9
• The Community Forklift Free Fridays The Community Forklift is a nonprofit thrift store for building materials, located 5 min. from the NE DC line. We have a "Free Friday" each week. Everything in Aisle One is Free on Fridays, (and $5 or less the rest of the week). Right now we have a bunch of doors and carpet tiles in the free section, as well as samples from an architecture firm library (all sorts of little scraps for crafting).
4671 Tanglewood Drive, Hyattsville, Maryland 20781
Every Friday, 9-5
• National Design Awards The Smithsonian's Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum will celebrate the 10th anniversary of the National Design Awards with free public programs that explore the intersection between design and the world around us. Several of the National Design Award winners will be part of a series of concurrent public programs from 10 to 11 a.m., Friday, July 24, at museums around the Mall. Full schedule of events.