• Dog Days Sidewalk Sale
• Mrs. Howard by Phoebe Howard Opening
• Room & Board Summer Clearance
• Gus* Modern Sale
• BoConcept Leather Sofa Sale ENDS 7/31
• James Wilhoit Antiques Closing Sale
• Great British Pine Mine Sale ENDS 7/31
• Capital Consignment Sale ENDS 7/31
• Sparrows Antiques Sale
• Smith & Hawken Liquidation Sale
• Garnet Hill Sale
• Thos. Moser Annex Sale
• The Community Forklift Free Fridays
Jump below for more information...
• Dog Days Sidewalk Sale 10th Annual Sidewalk Sale in the U Street & 14th Street Corridors. Lots of vendors, shops and restaurants with special deals — check the DC Dog Days site for specifics.
8/1 - 8/2
• Mrs. Howard by Phoebe Howard Opening Interior Decorator Phoebe Howard is opening her newest store next week in Charlotte, North Carolina. This will be the fourth location of her high-end home furnishing retail stores Mrs. Howard and Max & Company.
1001 East Morehead Street Charlotte, North Carolina 28204
Opening party on Thursday, 8/6: 6pm — RSVP to Leah at email@example.com
Store opens 8/7
• Gus* Modern Sale 20% Upholstered Essentials Collection – items that are in stock and ready to ship - at authorized Gus* dealers across Canada and the United States.
In the DC area, Gus* Modern can be found at:
RCKNDY | 1515 U Street NW Washington, DC
Homebody | 715 8th Street SE Washington, DC
Retro Metro | 213 North Market St. Frederick, Maryland
Madison Interiors | 8251 Telegraph Road Odenton, Maryland
Ocean Boulevard Furniture | 18467 Coastal Highway Lewes, Delaware
7/16 - 8/16
• BoConcept Leather Sofa Sale Up to 35% off & Warehouse sale - up to 70%.
Georgetown: 3342 M St. NW Washington DC
Tysons Galleria: 1763 International Dr. McLean, Virginia
Now - 7/31
• James Wilhoit Antiques Closing Sale American and English 18th- and early-19th-century furniture — furniture, paintings, mirrors and other accessories are about 25 percent off.
277-B S. Washington St. Old Town Alexandria, Virginia
Sale Ends 8/31
• Great British Pine Mine Sale Annual July sale of imported antique pine furniture from Great Britain and Europe and reproduction pine furniture in old and new wood. 20% - 30% everything in the store, including a new shipment of antiques from Europe.
4144 Howard Avenue Kensington, Maryland
7/1 - 7/31: Monday - Saturday: 10:30am - 5:30pm, Sunday: 12pm - 5:30pm
• Capital Consignment's Designer Cast-off Sale Co-owner Judith Carrig is expecting 208 pieces from designers to arrive over the course of July. Shoppers can find beds, sectionals, tables and mirrors from Baker, Century, Henredon, Kittinger, Nancy Corzine and Niermann Weeks at the three-year-old store that specializes in previously owned high-end furnishings. Sale merchandise will be marked an additional 10 percent off the traditional one-third-off-retail discount.
4909 Cordell Avenue, Bethesda, Maryland
Now - 7/31
• Sparrows Antiques Sale, Discounts on French antique furniture, lighting and accessories from 25 to 40%. Sale ends when all clearance items are sold.
4115 Howard Avenue, Kensington, Maryland
• Smith & Hawken Liquidation Sale The website/catalog is shut down and the company is liquidating all their inventory directly from their 56 stores in 22 states and Washington, D.C. Find your nearest store here. See our post here.
• Thos. Moser Annex Sale 10,000-square-feet space of rarely marked-down furniture that includes floor models, returned items and pieces created for photo shoots. Furnishings will be trucked in from the company's seven other showrooms throughout the summer. Shoppers can expect discounts from 10 to 20 percent.
3338 M St. NW
6/5 - 8/9
• The Community Forklift Free Fridays The Community Forklift is a nonprofit thrift store for building materials, located 5 min. from the NE DC line. We have a "Free Friday" each week. Everything in Aisle One is Free on Fridays, (and $5 or less the rest of the week). Right now we have a bunch of doors and carpet tiles in the free section, as well as samples from an architecture firm library (all sorts of little scraps for crafting).
4671 Tanglewood Drive, Hyattsville, Maryland 20781
Every Friday, 9-5