• Cambridge Open Studios
• Stark Warehouse Sale
• Todd Farm Antiques & Flea Market
• Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams sale
• Babels Free Decorating Seminar
• Twist 2.0 Craft Fair
Jump below for more information...
• Cambridge Open Studios Artists throughout Cambridge open their doors to the public for the first city-wide Cambridge Open Studios (COS) during three weekends in April and May. Meet hundreds of artists and discover unique paintings, jewelry, fiber arts, ceramics, film, mixed-media, literary works, and more! Much of the artwork is available for purchase, so it's a great way to find a unique gift or bring art into your own work space or home.
North/West: April 25 & 26, 12pm - 6pm
Central: May 9 & 10, 12pm - 6pm
East: May 30 & 31, 12pm - 6pm
• Stark Warehouse Sale There will be over 900,000 square feet of designer merchandise (Carpet, Fabric, Wallcovering, Linen, Furniture) on sale and up to 75% savings on items, including fabrics by Fonthill, Old World Weavers, Grey Watkins, furniture by Walters Wicker, and linens by Pratesi.
Hynes Convention Center 900 Boylston Street, Hall A, Boston, MA 02115
4/23 - 4/24: 10am - 9pm
4/25: 10am - 8pm
4/26: 10am - 6pm
• Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Sale 20% off all casegoods and special order upholstery: sofas, sectionals, sleepers, chairs, beds, ottomans and more. Select from hundreds of frames in hundreds of fabric and leather options. 300+ fabrics: linens, velvets, denims, stripes, prints. 40+ leathers: browns, blacks, blues, cremes, tans. 450+ frames: modern to traditional to cottage. Delivered to you in approximately six short weeks.
142 Berkeley Street Boston, MA 02116
395 Worcester Street / Route 9 Natick, MA 01760
Now - 5/10
• Babels Free Decorating Seminar "Colors for Your Home" presented by designers
from Benjamin Moore Paints.
Babels Paint and Decorating - Foxboro location only
The Shops at Chestnut Green 121 Main Street (route 140) Foxboro, Massachusetts
4/27: 6:30 pm
To reserve a space call our Norwood Store @ 781-762-3128 ext. 3 (space is limited)
• Twist 2.0 Craft Fair 60 selected vendors specializing in housewares, posters, jewelry, fashion accessories, metalwork, glasswork, pottery, fiber arts, notecards, sculpture, clothing for children and adults, custom-made shoes, and more. Admission: Adults $3, Kids 6-12 $1, Kids 5 and under FREE. Market Party tickets are good for admission both days
Northampton Center for the Arts, Ballroom and galleries
17 New South St, Northampton, MA 01060
5/1: 5pm - 9pm
5/2: 10am - 6pm