• Muleh Sale
• Functionless Form Functional Decor
• Fall 2009 Design House
• Smith & Hawken Liquidation Sale
• Merriment in Georgetown
• Emile Henry, Duralex & More Warehouse Sale
• Georgetown Jingle
Jump below for more information...
• Muleh Sale Save up to 40% off select items.
1831 14th Street NW Washington, DC 20009
• Functionless Form Functional Decor The works in this exhibit reconsider the questions of art as décor, and décor as art. Curated by Philippa P.B. Hughes with assistance from Elizabeth Ward. Featuring the work of artists: M. Angelo Arnold, Shannon Donovan, Chiara Keeling, Allison Reimus.
School 33 Art Center | 1427 Light Street Baltimore, Maryland
OPENING: 11/20: 6pm - 9pm
• Fall 2009 Design House Washington Design Center's 26th annual event. The Fall 2009 Design House will truly celebrate Washington, DC with each room in the house representing eight different historic districts. Free admission — open to the general public.
Washington Design Center | 300 D Street, SW in Washington DC
9/25 - 12/12: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, Saturday 10am - 3pm
• Smith & Hawken Liquidation Sale The website/catalog is shut down and the company is liquidating all their inventory directly from their 56 stores in 22 states and Washington, D.C. Find your nearest store here. See our post here.
• Merriment in Georgetown At the Merriment in Georgetown event, neighborhood retailers will showcase signature items and store incentives, inviting guests to cross off their holiday shopping list, while enjoying an environment of community warmth and holiday charm. Participating retailers and boutiques include Betsey Johnson, Vineyard Vines, CycleLife DC, Fornash, Twixt, and Juicy Couture. Neighborhood eateries will also join in the holiday cheer, with specials like Mie N' Yu's Shop-a-holic Martinis and Hook's holiday cookie decorating workshop with Pastry Chef Heather Chittum.
Georgetown | Wisconsin Ave. & M Street NW
12/6: 3pm - 6pm
• Emile Henry, Duralex & More Warehouse Sale This once-a-year invitation is for the 3nd annual warehouse sale chocked full of seconds, discontinued and first products at blow out savings — 44,000-square-foot warehouse for 6 premier cooking and kitchen brands: Arc Elegance, Emile Henry, Cuisipro, Duralex, Rosle and Mauviel.
Centerpoint Business Complex Park | 802 Centerpoint Boulevard New Castle, Delaware 19720
12/12 & 12/13: 8am - 5pm
• Georgetown Jingle The Washington Design Center, The Four Seasons Hotel and JDS Designs will showcase beautiful holiday trees and vignettes decorated by the region's top designers — brought together to benefit the Pediatric Hematology, Oncology, Blood and Marrow Transplantation Program at Georgetown University Hospital. $150/person or $350/family, $50 for ages 3-18, Ages 2 and under are free.
Four Seasons Hotel Washington | 2800 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20007
12/13: 4pm - 8pm