• SOWA Market Seasonal Opening
• Mohr & McPherson Warehouse Closing Sale
• Todd Farm Antiques & Flea Market
• Cambridge Open Studios
• Newburyport Spring Festival
Jump below for more information...
• SOWA Market Seasonal Opening Open air crafts and art market in South Boston. NEW THIS YEAR is an antiques market and a Produce Market.
540 Harrison Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02118
Sundays starting 5/17
• Mohr & McPherson Warehouse Closing Sale M&M is closing their warehouse (not the store!) and clearing out inventory — Furniture, Rugs, Gifts, Accessories, Architectural Elements... Everything in stock marked 40% Off or MORE at both Cambridge locations.
75 Moulton St Cambridge Massachusetts 02138
151 Alewife Brook Pkwy. Cambridge, Massachusetts 02140
Thurs-Sun: 12pm - 7pm
• Cambridge Open Studios Artists throughout Cambridge open their doors to the public for the first city-wide Cambridge Open Studios (COS) during three weekends in April and May. Meet hundreds of artists and discover unique paintings, jewelry, fiber arts, ceramics, film, mixed-media, literary works, and more! Much of the artwork is available for purchase, so it's a great way to find a unique gift or bring art into your own work space or home.
East: May 30 & 31, 12pm - 6pm
• Newburyport Spring Festival A gathering of local artists, crafters, and entertainment over Memorial Day Weekend. Crafting treasures range from Jewelry to Pottery to handmade clothing - every type of handcrafted treasure under the sun!
Downtown Area, Newburyport, Massachusetts
5/24-25 (Sunday and Monday): 10am - 5pm