• Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams sale
• White House Gardens & Grounds Tours
• DWR Presents: M+D+F
Jump below for more information...
• Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Sale 20% off all casegoods and special order upholstery: sofas, sectionals, sleepers, chairs, beds, ottomans and more. Select from hundreds of frames in hundreds of fabric and leather options. 300+ fabrics: linens, velvets, denims, stripes, prints. 40+ leathers: browns, blacks, blues, cremes, tans. 450+ frames: modern to traditional to cottage. Delivered to you in approximately six short weeks.
1526 14th Street NW, Washington, DC 20005 (14th between P & Q)
Monday - Saturday 10am - 9pm
Sunday 12pm - 6pm
Now - 5/10
• White House Gardens & Grounds Tours The White House Grounds & Gardens tours will be offered on Saturday, April 18 (10 am - 4 pm) and Sunday, April 19 (11 am - 3 pm). Get a free ticket by lining up at the Ellipse Visitor Pavilion at 15th and E Streets. Tickets will be given out starting at 8 am but get there early because lines can be long. Tours will be canceled if the weather is bad so call before lining up (202.456.7041). See Rachael's post.
4/18 - 4/19
• DWR Presents: M+D+F M+D+F 2009 is a juried exhibition of innovative furniture by emerging designers in the Washington, D.C. area. Organized by the DWR Adams Morgan Studio, M+D+F provides an opportunity for peer, public and professional recognition for up-and-coming designers and firms. The jurors for M+D+F 2009 are Michael Belisle of Michael Belisle Design, interior and furniture designer Bill Johnson and Nicholas Brunetti, interior designer at Gensler. The winning entries will be presented at the Adams Morgan Studio on April 30.
1838 Columbia Rd. NW Washington, DC 20009
4/30: 6pm - 9pm