send us your sale or event.
Shown Above: Homesite Winter Clearance, Unison Online Warehouse Sale, Cuddledown.com Annual Comforter Sale, Lightology Bathroom Lighting SaleNATIONAL & ONLINE
• Unison Online Warehouse Sale Help Unison clear out old designs and winter items. Buy sale bedding, blankets, and pillows all at 70% off while supplies last! Online 2/10 - 2/12 • MoMa Design Store Sale Check out the MoMa Design store sale, which includes more than 1,300 titles at up to 75% off. Online and in stores Through 2/13 • Cuddledown.com Annual Comforter Sale All down and down alternative comforters are now on sale! Each comforter is made in Maine by Cuddledown using Oeko-Tex certified fabric. Online Through 2/13 • Handcrafted Chicken Coops Sale Calling all Backyard Farmers! Spring is just around the corner. Save $100 on all Handcrafted Chicken Coops, plus get free shipping for free to your home. Online Through 2/14 • Homesite Winter Clearance Save on everything in the store! 20% off regular price furniture; 10% off accessories and custom upholstery; 10% off already on-sale merchandise. Online Through 2/20 • Pompanoosuc Mills Sale 25% off bedroom furniture, 20% off everything else. New Pompy furniture orders only. Online and in stores Through 2/20 • My Urban Child's Nurseryworks Furniture Sale Check out this sale on the complete Nurseryworks modern furniture line, the leader in baby and children's furniture. Online Through 2/27 Alessi Annual Warehouse Sale Alessi, a leader in tabletop design, is offering a discount of up to 70% off on discontinued items, irregulars and floor samples. The sales event will be taking place at three stores; New York-Madison, New York-Soho, and San Francisco, as well as Alessi shops in Los Angeles, Washington, D.C. and Miami. In select stores Through 2/29 • Lightology Bathroom Lighting Sale 15-35% OFF Select Bathroom Lighting, including vanity wall sconces, bath bars, mirrors and more. Online Through 2/29 • Home Remedy Winter Sale The Home Remedy Winter Sale event includes home accessories from Jonathan Adler, Xenia Taler, Kahler and more marked down 30%, as well as previously marked home accessories up to 75% off. Online Through 2/28 • Curran's Annual Sale 25% off your first and most expensive item, 20% off of all the rest! Plus free shipping! Online Through 2/29 • Bright Lights, Big Love Underline Gallery is thrilled to present the glittering, visceral Bright Lights, Big Love. Gathering artists from around the globe, Bright Lights, Big Love spotlights a variety of mediums. From light installations and sculpture to painting and photography, these ephemeral, subjective media demonstrate, question, and complicate the fragility and uncertainty of intimacy. The underpinning narrative of the collection speaks to the creation and destruction of relationships. The curators at Underline have managed to cull alluring, new works that address a particularly relevant theme in the coldest months: The seasonal nature of love. Underline Gallery | 238 West 14th Street, New York, New York 10011 Through 3/31 • Andersen Exterior Trim Design Contest To showcase the new Andersen Exterior Trim System, the company is launching a contest for architects and designers to render and submit an original building design using Andersen exterior trim as a building component. Up to five (5) designs will be selected. Contest winners will receive a trip to Minnesota for an architectural tour of the Twin Cities and a facilities tour of Andersen Corporation. CONTEST DETAILS Deadline: 5/18
• Annie Selke Book Signing Meet Designer Annie Selke and get a signed copy of her new book Fresh American Spaces . Book purchases qualify customers for a chance to win a $250 gift certificate to Annie's Dash & Albert Rug Company. All Dash & Albert rugs will be 20% off during the event. Hudson Boston | 12 Union Park Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02118 2/11: 1pm - 4pm • Beauty as Duty Exhibit This exhibition looks at ways that textiles were put into service on Britain's Home Front in the 1940s. Mass-produced "utility" clothes had to conform to strict government regulations, yet managed to be fashionable. Beauty as Duty at The Museum of Fine Arts | 465 Huntington Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 04101 Through 5/28
• Sonnenzimmmer + Winterbureau Slimventory Sale Chicago-based designers/print makers Sonnenzimmer and Winterbureau are opening the doors to their shared Roscoe Village studio for a one-day sale on screen printed posters, prints, and original artwork. For one day only, prices will be marked down to help make room for 2012's new stock. Sonnenzimmmer + Winterbureau | 3605 North Damen, Rear Store, Chicago, Illinois 60618 2/11: 10am - 5pm • Vintage Bazaar The Vintage Bazaar is returning to the site of their first market, the DANK Haus in Lincoln Square, for a two-day, 35-vendor market occupying the fifth floor Marunde Grand Ballroom and the sixth floor Skyline Lounge. Chicago indie radio station CHIRP will be providing DJ entertainment and we'll have four fabulous food vendors, plus cocktails and beer from the DANK bar. DANK Haus | 4740 North Western Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60625 2/11: 12pm - 6pm 2/12: 11am-5pm • Blue Dot Design Award Hydrology, known as the destination for extraordinary bath fixtures and furniture in the US, is launching an interior and architectural design competition with Fantini, an upscale boutique manufacturer of Italian modern faucetry and shower systems. Open to Midwest and interior designers, the chosen award recipient will receive a trip for two to Italy during Salone del Mobile in Milan. Hydrology | 435 North LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60654 Through 2/24
• Inspiration Vol. 3: Go GloCal Art, fashion, culture and vintage enthusiasts from around the globe will again gather at Long Beach, CA's premiere historic art deco destination, The Queen Mary. This two-day show will bring together over 100 international vendors and exhibitors offering unique and one-of-a-kind merchandise on exhibit and for sale--including American vintage apparel manufactured from the 1900s-1980s, vintage-inspired-to-contemporary fashions and accessories from boutique and corporate American and Japanese companies, surf and skate exhibitors, plus artists and artisans, as well as live music. The Queen Mary | 1126 Queens Highway, Long Beach, California 90802 2/10: 3pm - 9pm 2/11: 10am - 5pm • Adrienne Adar & Emily Silver: A Shifted Memory On view at Co-op 28 Gallery, artists Adrienne Adar and Emily Silver investigate the curiosity of the spectacle. By using a variety of mediums including sculpture, sound, photography and drawing, each artist offers visions of the fantastical and absurd, both real and imaginary in a show full of humor, tactility and ridiculous happenings. Co-op 28 Gallery | 1728 North Vermont Avenue, Los Angeles, California 90027 Opening Reception: 1/28: 6pm - 9pm Through 2/11 • Room & Board's 2012 New Collection Event Join Room & Board in their showroom to browse the new 2012 collection of handcrafted, American-made home furnishings. Be among the first to explore distinctive new accent pieces, inviting sofas and chairs in an array of new fabrics, and clever, customizable storage options in new and classic finishes. Enjoy light refreshments and enter to win a $1,000 Room & Board gift card. Room & Board | 8707 Washington Boulevard, Culver City, California 90232 Room & Board | 1661 West Sunflower Avenue, Santa Ana, California 92704 2/11: 10am - 7pm 2/12: 11am - 6pm • Liz's Antique Hardware Anniversary Sale Liz's Antique Hardware turns 20 this year. Still youthful, but brimming with experience, they're celebrating their birthday by offering 20% off all in-stock hardware and lighting Liz's Antique Hardware | 453 South La Brea, Los Angeles, California 90036 Through 2/28
• Property Bi Annual Sale All new orders 20% off and floor models are reduced up to 60% off. Property | 14 Wooster Street, New York, New York 10013 Through 2/11 • Future Tradition WAO Come celebrate the fusion of Japanese craftsmanship and innovation and the merging of New World and Old World methods. This exhibition represents a new Japanese craftsmanship and a movement to bring crafts to the 21st century. Featured collaborations include: Baccarat, FENDI, Louis Vuitton and Hello Kitty. Capsule Studio | 873 Broadway, Suite 204, New York, New York 10003 Through 2/12 • Sheherazade Winter Hot Sale Up to 50% off Syrian furniture; ottomans, Ikat and Suzani Pillows, mirrors, lighting, and much more. Sheherazade | 121 Orchard Street, New York , New York 10002 Through 2/12 • Mitchell Owens: Center Stage: The Sets and Costumes of Cecil Beaton New York School of Interior Design will be hosting a free lecture on Cecil Beaton. eaton was best known as a fashion and portrait photographer, but he also had a successful career as a stage and costume designer for Broadway, ballet and opera. Mitchell Owens, special projects editor of Architectural Digest, will speak about Beaton's relentless energy and creativity and some of his most memorable scenic and costume designs. New York School of Interior Design | 170 East 70th Street, New York, New York 10021 2/15: 6pm - 8pm • Stanley Boxer at Spanierman Modern Spanierman Modern is pleased to announce the opening of the Stanley Boxer exhibition. Boxer worked with indefatigable energy during a career that spanned the second half of the twentieth century. In his paintings from the 1960s through the 1990s — featured in this exhibition — he developed an individualistic stylistic trajectory, drawing from the action painting techniques of Abstract Expressionism and the optical color sensations and allover approach of Color Field painting, as well as from painterly traditions stretching back to the old masters. Spanierman Modern | 53 East 58th Street, New York, New York 10022 Through 2/18 • Jensen-Lewis Winter Clearance To make room for the 2012 collection, Jensen-Lewis are announcing the Winter savings and clearance event at the Chelsea showroom. Save up to 70% on premium Italian and American made furniture. Enjoy post holiday savings on Sofas, Sectionals, Dining Tables, Home Office and more. Clearance items available on a first come, first serve basis! Jensen-Lewis | 89 7th Avenue, New York, New York 10011 Through 2/20 • Victor Matthews' The Vortex De Buck Gallery is pleased to announce their first exhibition of the new year, Victor Matthews: The Vortex.This exhibition will mark the artist's premiere at the gallery. The Vortex will feature several large-scale oil paintings and pastels all created within the last year. De Buck Gallery | 511 W 25th Street, New York, New York 10001 Through 2/23 • BoConcept In Home Consultation SaleBoConcept is offering complimentary in home consultation and 10% off all orders over $5K. In stores Through 2/28 • Wood Shop, A David Stark Pop Up David Stark has transformed Nina Freudenberger's Haus Interior in NYC into a concept shop, Wood Shop. The shop will include a full, limited edition David Stark Design product line, as well as provide a gallery setting and a destination for Haus Interior and David Stark design fans. In addition, the product line will be available nationally through the Haus Interior website, and will include everything from cards, Valentine's Day gifts, and home décor items, to limited edition furniture, all ranging from $5 to $500. Online Haus Interior | 250 Elizabeth Street, New York, New York 10012 Through 2/29 • Classic Rug Collection Moving Sale Classic Rug Collection is moving so most in-stock rugs are 25-75% off. Plus, there's special pricing on all pillows and ottomans and 20% off all new custom rug orders. Classic Rug Collection | 205 East 60th Street, New York, New York 10022 Through 3/23 • Duncan Phyfe: Master Cabinetmaker in New York In the early 1800s, furniture from the workshop of New York City cabinetmaker Duncan Phyfe was in such demand that he was referred to as the "United States Rage." Organized chronologically, this exhibition presents the cabinetmaker's life and work through drawings, documents, personal possession, and furniture. Portraits of his clients and contemporary depictions of New York City street scenes and domestic interiors provide a glimpse into Phyfe's milieu. Metropolitan Museum of Art | 1000 Fifth Avenue, New York, New York 10028 Through 5/6 • Sky and Sea at Lux Archive Lux Archive is pleased to announce Sky and Sea, an exhibition of twelve fine-art photographs by artists Alessandro Puccinelli, Paul Nelson and Nenad Saljic. The exhibition features three series of images, each a portrayal of one element from the natural world. All twelve images are new additions to Lux Archive and are available for purchase as limited-edition prints. The first 25 guests will receive a $25 coupon for use on the Lux Archive website. Lux Archive | 211 North 11th Street, Brooklyn, New York 11211 Opening Reception: 2/9: 6pm - 8pm Exhibit: 2/9 - 5/9
• Constructing Play Exhibition The Philadelphia Center for Architecture's most popular exhibition returns for a third year! Come learn about the history of your favorite toys, from Lincoln Logs to Legos, Erector Sets to K'Nex. Discover famous local buildings in miniature, learn how structures stay up, and see how toy designers took inspiration from the past to create today's most popular building toys. Bring mom, bring dad, bring the kids! And don't forget to bring your creativity so you can show us your building skill in our popular Hands-On carts! The Philadelphia Center for Architecture | 1218 Arch Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107 Through 3/3
• Branch Home Warehouse Sale For two days only, a live Warehouse Sale at Branch Homes' San Francisco warehouse. Save up to 75% off items throughout the collection, including discontinued and scratch-and-dent merchandise. Branch Home | 345 9th St. Suite 202, San Francisco, California 94103 2/11 - 2/12: 12pm - 5pm • Room & Board's 2012 New Collection Event Join Room & Board in their showroom to browse the new 2012 collection of handcrafted, American-made home furnishings. Be among the first to explore distinctive new accent pieces, inviting sofas and chairs in an array of new fabrics, and clever, customizable storage options in new and classic finishes. Enjoy light refreshments and enter to win a $1,000 Room & Board gift card. Room & Board | 685 Seventh Street, San Francisco, California 94103 2/11: 10am - 7pm 2/12: 11am - 6pm
Got a sale or event you want published?(Images Clockwise: Unison Winter Sale, Gus* Modern "Keep On Giving!" Event, Cuddledown Annual Comforter Sale, BB2 Closeout Sale)
Send it to us. We publish every week: Click Here For Sales & Events Submission Form
Send it to us. We publish every week: Click Here For Sales & Events Submission Form
Comments have been disabled.