June is finally here and with it comes your chance to snag classic Herman Miller pieces at a nice discount along with some colorful wallpapers and fabrics that will look amazing with your new Eames rocker! Check out those deals, along with plenty of other design-centric sales and events on offer this week...
NATIONAL & ONLINE
- McGuire Stock up: Warm sun, free fabric. Free Sunbrella fabric with any outdoor furniture purchase through July 10, while supplies last.
In store: Find your nearest location.
- Bloom Papers 25% off all Catalina Estrada wallpaper designs
- Graham & Brown Save up to 75% off of wallpaper and wall art during Graham & Brown's end of the Line Sale. Once these products are gone - they're gone!
- AllModern Shop a Variety Of Modern Outdoor Furniture at Low Prices
6/10 - 6/16
- FinnStyle All Marimekko fabrics, from cotton to upholstery, will be 30% off. Take advantage of this annual sale and liven up your home with bright and bold Marimekko patterns.
Online and in store: 160 Glenwood, Minneapolis, MN
- Fawn & Forest 20% Back in F&F Rewards on all Oeuf & Naturepedic Purchases
- Wayfair Wayfair.com's Daily Fair hosts 72-hour sales of home decor, furniture, and so much more at up to 70% off. This sale event features Loloi Rugs - colorful area rugs (3x3, 4x6) all under $200.
6/8 at noon - 6/11 at noon
- Office Designs Herman Miller products are 15% off
- Rooms in Style Herman Miller sale, save 15%
- Smart Furniture 15% Off All Herman Miller products
- YLiving Herman Miller Sale Save 15% on all Herman Miller designs.
- Design Public Magis Sale 15% off all designs by Magis.
- ModMobili Pig On the Wings Sale Take 25% off the Pig on the Wings table/stool.
- Greentea Design's Annual Steps and Storage Event Save up to 25% on exquisitely crafted step chests and bookcases.
- Ligne Roset Togo Sale In honor of the 40th anniversary of their popular and iconic Togo, all products in the Togo collection, in any of their 899 fabrics and leathers, are 20% off.
- Office Designs Save 15% off Herman Miller
- Oopsy Daisy Father's Day Sale Save 15% on all orders over $99
6/13 - 6/17
- Lightology As summer heats up, Lightology is “Chilling Out” with Exclusive June sales and promotions. Save 35% off list price on SLV Lighting and 28% off list on Smart & Green’s impact-resistant, portable LED lights. Find gorgeous outdoor/landscape lighting, as well as ceiling fans from Modern Fan Co.
Lightology: 215 W. Chicago Ave, Chicago
- SPark Workshops Learn the basics of building with Gary John Oshust Jr., owner and operator of SPark Workshop Brooklyn a collective creative space located at 34th Street/2nd Avenue in Brooklyn. Gary will show you how to repurpose the very great, naturally weathered and sturdy scaffolding wood always in stock at Build It Green!NYC. You will be able to walk home with a great bench for both indoor and outdoor use. This is a beginner class so no working knowledge of tools is required, but of course, always welcome. $80. More info.
SPark | 69 9th St., Brooklyn
- Rico All Out Sale All Out Spring Clearance Sale. Lee, American Leather, and DellaRobbia floor samples. Lighting, art prints, office and media cabinets and rugs are discounted 40% to 80% off.
Rico | 546 Third Avenue, Brooklyn, New York 11215
- Making Room: New Models for Housing New Yorkers Making Room: New Models for Housing New Yorkers features a full-scale, 325-square-foot micro-unit with architecture by Amie Gross Architects. Organized in conjunction with Citizens Housing & Planning Council (CHPC), Making Room explores how New York City's changing social, economic, and cultural demographics—especially the rise of single adults—are dramatically changing urban households, and how architecture can help re-shape the city's housing stock for New Yorkers at all phases of their lives.
Museum of the City of New York | 1220 5th Avenue, New York, New York 10029
- Nantucket Home Recliner Sale It's the American Leather Factory Authorized Comfort Recliner Sale! The recliner is available in four different sizes and seven different styles. With over 300 fabric and leather options, you can easily find an option that matches your space.
Nantucket Home | 603 Broadway, Chico California 95928
- Out of Southeast Asia: Art That Sustains Out of Southeast Asia: Art That Sustains — the last exhibition presented in The Textile Museum's historic location before the museum's 2014 reopening — promises to be a beautiful pairing of tradition and innovation. Out of Southeast Asia demonstrates how four artists are reinventing traditional Southeast Asian textile techniques, designs, and ideology in new and meaningful ways.
The Textile Museum | 2320 S Street NW, Washington, DC 20008