Since Memorial Day is the unofficial kickoff to summer, this edition of the Weekend Guide is great for two things. First, there are plenty of sales to help you finish up your home decorating projects while saving some money. Second, it's your guide to the outdoor events that are starting to pop up across the country.Check it all out in the Weekend Guide, pass it on and be sure to send us your own sale or event.
NATIONAL & ONLINE
- Rejuvenation Bath Event Save 15% on select lighting, hardware, mirrors, and bathroom medicine cabinets.
Online and in stores
- Design Public Memorial Day Weekend Sale Save 15% on orders over $50 (exceptions apply).
- Simplicity Sofa Memorial Day Sale Purchase two or more pieces and get $250 off.
- Premium Outlets Memorial Day Sale Enjoy extra discounts on top of already low outlet prices.
All Premium Outlets locations
- Blik's 25% off Memorial Day Blowout Save 25% on all Blik retail products, including the new Chalk by BLIK, The Not Whiteboard by BLIK and Surface Skins by WRAPPED and Keith Haring.
- The Modern Furniture Collection Memorial Day Sales Event Save $200 on all items store wide.
- Cuddledown Memorial Day Clearance In-season markdowns up to 80% off.
- BoConcept Tax-Free Weekend Shop the extensive collection of contemporary furniture and accessories and let BoConcept to pick up the tab for the tax on all your purchases.
All BoConcept Stores
- Crane & Canopy Memorial Day Promotion Celebrate Memorial Day weekend with Crane & Canopy, an online home bedding brand, with free shipping on orders over $150.
5/25 - 5/27
- Vermont Woods Studios Memorial Day Storewide Furniture Sale Five days of big savings storewide on Vermont Hardwood Furniture. Save 15% plus receive free shipping! Choose from hundreds of pieces for every room in the home.
- Matthew Izzo Spring Colors Sale Brighten up your home with bold colors this spring. Save up to 40% off on select items.
- Unison Memorial Day Sale Save 15% off your entire order.
- Green Depot Garden Sale Take 15% off garden tools and supplies. From rain barrels and composters to hand trowels and flower pots, Green Depot has a whole range of garden tools and supplies for beautifying your yard or patio on sale now! Offer good online, and at our Seattle, Portland and NYC locations while supplies last.
Online and in select stores
- Fawn&Forest Rewards Event Celebrate Spring with 20% back in Fawn&Forest Rewards! Earn $1 back in rewards for every $5 spent, good towards future purchases.
- Hivernage Moroccan Wedding Blanket Sale Hivernage, an online marketplace for exotic finds from Marrakech, is offering 10% - 50% off all Moroccan Wedding Blankets and related accessories. These coveted pieces are sought after by interior designers and collectors and are a versatile piece in any style interior.
- Lightology "May Blooms" Sale With spring in full bloom and summer just around the corner, May is the perfect time to brighten up indoor and outdoor spaces, with up to 42% savings at Lightology. Edge Outdoor Lighting & Wall Sconces are 30% off list price, and all Access Outdoor lighting is 28% off list.
Online and in store
- Greentea Design's Annual Steps and Storage Event Save up to 25% on exquisitely crafted step chests and bookcases.
- Ligne Roset Togo Sale In honor of the 40th anniversary of their popular and iconic Togo, all products in the Togo collection, in any of their 899 fabrics and leathers, are 20% off.
- Our Boat House Memorial Day Sale Find furnishings inspired by the sea and get 20% off your entire order.
- Divine Consign's Designer Outdoor Furniture Tent Event More than 300 pieces of outdoor furniture from showrooms such as Anacara, Treasure Garden, Woodard, and Jane Hamley Wells in the Merchandise Mart and beyond will be sold at discounts of 50-90% off.
Divine Consign | 809 South Oak Park Avenue, Oak Park, Illinois 60304
5/24 - 5/27
- The Randolph Street Market Festival The Randolph Street Market Festival is home to the world-renowned Chicago Antique Market, Indie Designer Market, Modern Vintage Chicago and the Holiday Market. As seen in Travel & Leisure, the NY Times, Lucky Magazine and featured on TV news shows and web casts, the Randolph Street Market Festival is considered “a mecca of cool”, “the best hot spot for antiquing”, “the best Chicago venue for people watching”, and “the Barney’s of Vintage”.
Randolph Street Market | 1340 West Washington Boulevard, Chicago, Illinois 60607
5/25 - 5/26
- SpringINTUIT Join Intuit for an evening in the garden! Silent auction to include: works by Lee Godie, Wesley Willis, and Albert “Kid” Mertz; plus tickets on Southwest Airlines, a weekend at picturesque Tryon Farm and VIP tickets to Green City Market Chef’s BBQ. Food to be tastefully paired with cocktails from Wood and beer from Peroni, all accompanied by the unique sounds of the Adrian and Mark Duet. Tickets required
A New Leaf Studio & Garden | 1820 North Wells Street, Chicago, Illinois 60614
5/30: 6pm - 9pm
- Chicago Luxury Beds Mother's Day Promotion This Mother's Day and throughout the month of May, Chicago Luxury Beds is helping to give the ultimate gift of relaxation with 25% off all CLB accessories. Their impressive pedigree of sleep products includes Christian Fischbacher and Sferra Linens, assorted sleep masks, travel accesories, home fragrance from Quintessence-Paris and more. Shoppers also have the option to tailor a custom pillow to meet their Mom's specifications and personalize with an embroidered message from The Pillow Bar.
Chicago Luxury Bed | 440 North Wells Street, Chicago, Illinois 60654
- Patchwork Show Over 100 local vendors selling diverse handmade goods curated goods. Plus food trucks, photo booths, DIY stations to get your craft-on, bike valet, food artisan area, and live music.
Patchwork Show | 125 North Broadway, Santa Ana, California 92701
5/26: 11am - 5pm
- Not Neutral Palm Springs Sidewalk Sale 50% - 70% off select items, including pillows, snack sets, lanterns and hurricanes and ceramics.
Not Neutral | 800 North Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, California 92262
5/25 - 5/27
- Hotel Surplus Outlet's Annual Parking Lot Sale Check out Hotel Surplus Outlet's annual sale and clearance of new and used furniture bargains. Shop furniture from hotel liquidations, along with tons of brand new furniture bargains, markdowns and blow out pricing on furnishings, art, mirrors, decor, and more throughout the warehouse. Special deals and bargains on a wide variety of brand new furniture and accents. They also have blowout deals on tableware and china from a banquet facility.
Hotel Surplus Outlet | 16625 Saticoy Street, Van Nuys, California 91406
- Gracious Home Sale Up to 75% off the original price on select items, including 75% off select bedding, 25% off select towels, 20% off select florals, 20% off all baby gifts, 50% off all pet, 30% off select tabletop, up to 50% off select designer lighting, 20% off LED Lighting, up to 40% off select luggage, home accessories, lighting, tabletop and decorative accessories and more.
- Rico All Out Sale All Out Spring Clearance Sale. LEE, American Leather, and DellaRobbia floor samples. Lighting, art prints, office and media cabinets and rugs are discounted 40% to 80% off.
Rico | 546 Third Avenue, Brooklyn, New York 11215
- Making Room: New Models for Housing New Yorkers Making Room: New Models for Housing New Yorkers features a full-scale, 325-square-foot micro-unit with architecture by Amie Gross Architects. Organized in conjunction with Citizens Housing & Planning Council (CHPC), Making Room explores how New York City's changing social, economic, and cultural demographics—especially the rise of single adults—are dramatically changing urban households, and how architecture can help re-shape the city's housing stock for New Yorkers at all phases of their lives.
Museum of the City of New York | 1220 5th Avenue, New York, New York 10029
- Esteban Interiors Anniversary Sale Up to 75% off the entire store. Vintage hand-blown Blenko and Murano glass and accessories, Jonathan Adler lighting and custom furniture pieces all on sale. Discounts vary by item and quantities are limited. Cash only. All sales final.
Esteban Interiors | 7605 Girard Ave., La Jolla, CA 92037
- "Photographs" at March March presents "Photographs," an exhibition of Paulette Tavormina's still lifes - lush photographs of food and flora, reminiscent of 17th century Old Master paintings.
March | 3075 Sacramento Street, San Francisco, California 94115
- Laura & Kiran Hancrafted Kalamkari Bedding Sale At the Laura & Kiran company store, the Kalamkari bedding collection, handcrafted in India, is on sale at 50% off. Choose from 7 different patterns.in blues, blacks and earth tones, available in Twin and Queen soft voile quilts with matching pillows. In store only.
Laura & Kiran | 1425 4th Street Berkeley, California 94710
- Nantucket Home Recliner Sale It's the American Leather Factory Authorized Comfort Recliner Sale! The recliner is available in four different sizes and seven different styles. With over 300 fabric and leather options, you can easily find an option that matches your space.
Nantucket Home | 603 Broadway, Chico California 95928
- Out of Southeast Asia: Art That Sustains Out of Southeast Asia: Art That Sustains — the last exhibition presented in The Textile Museum's historic location before the museum's 2014 reopening — promises to be a beautiful pairing of tradition and innovation. Out of Southeast Asia demonstrates how four artists are reinventing traditional Southeast Asian textile techniques, designs, and ideology in new and meaningful ways.
The Textile Museum | 2320 S Street NW, Washington, DC 20008