• The Green Life "Green Drinks" Cocktail Event
• Denizen Design Gallery LAX Series 30% Off Sale
• Mortise & Tenon Furniture 20% Off Upholstery Sale
• "Forever Modern" at Dezart One Gallery
• Tour of Daly Lofts with Joseph Giovannini
• 2009 Modernism Week
Jump below for more information...
• The Green Life "Green Drinks" Cocktail Event Join eco-conscious Angelenos at green retailer The Green Life for their weekly sip and mingle event.
2409 Main Street
Thursday, Feburary 5th
• Mortise & Tenon Furniture all custom upholstery at 20% off.
446 S. La Brea Ave
Los Angeles, Ca 90036
• "Forever Modern" The art of Michael Pfleghaar expresses the unique relationship between modern architectural masterpieces and their landscape, using mid-century architects including Richard Neutra, Philip Johnson, Pierre Koenig and Don Wexler as inspiration.
Dezart One Gallery
2688 Cherokee Way
Palm Springs, CADate
February 5 - 28
• de LaB - Tour of Daly Lofts with Joseph Giovannini Tour inside a Lincoln Heights home at the Daly Lofts, architect and writer Joseph Giovannini's first major LA project. Formerly a telephone trucking garage, this 23,000 structure now houses a series of trippy, sculptural modern live-work lofts that defy definition.
Daly Lofts 2450 Daly Street Los Angeles, CA Thursday, February 5 7:00pm - 10:00pm
• Design Within Reach Special Knoll Sale Save 15% off a selection of Knoll items, including the Barcelona Chair, Platner Armchair, Womb Chair and Saarinen Dining Table.
Till February 8th
• Palm Springs 2009 Modernism Week it's back, the annual collaboration between the Modernism Show, Palm Springs Preservation Foundation, Palm Springs Historical Society, Palm Springs Modern Committee and the Palm Springs Art Museum focusing on design and architecture events and programs in Palm Springs California from Friday, February 13 through Saturday, February 21, 2009. Architecture tours, lectures, art shows, films, classic car show and parties galore.