• MUJI Beds & Bedding Sale
• Dune's Spring Clearance Sale
• Shop Art's New Opening Reception
• Alpha Workshops Yard Sale
• MoMA Monday Nights
• Suburban Sky - Sample Sales with a Cause
• Orley & Shabahang Sample Sale
• & more
Jump below for more information...
• MUJI Sale 20% off All Bedding, Cushions, and Bed Frames.
SoHo, Chelsea, Times Square and JFK Airport locations.
4/2 - 4/26
• Dune's Spring Clearance Sale 20% off new furniture and rug orders and up to 70% off selected floor samples.
Dune Showroom @ 88 Franklin Street
3/27 - 4/11
• Shop Art's New Opening Reception Please come and celebrate our new group show featuring the artwork of: Jason Gardner, Kevin Gilmore, JoAnne McFarland, Sarah Nicole Phillips & Naoko Stoop.
51 Bergen street, Brooklyn, NY 11201
Opening Reception 4/4: 4pm - 7pm
• Alpha Workshops Yard Sale Alpha's doing some spring cleaning to make a new space for our training program. Some of the stuff we have to get rid of: lamps and shades, furniture, screens, pillows and inserts, Alphaware gift items, fabric and trim.
245 West 29th St 3rd Floor (Between 7th and 8th Avenues)
4/7 12pm – 8pm
• MoMA Monday Nights MoMA stays open late! One Monday a month, MoMA stays open until 8:45pm. Drop in after hours for exhibitions, films, entertainment, and a cash bar. The first 600 ticket buyers after 5:30 p.m. receive free admission on their next visit. on 4/6, visitors who ride their bikes to the Museum will receive half-price admission and free valet bike parking. Raffle to win a Strida bicycle.
• Suburban Sky - Sample Sales with a Cause Suburban Sky brings sample sales typically offered in the city, to the suburbs. Expect to find products below retail prices from great designers and retailers, while shopping for a cause. This weekend's proceeds will benefit Dress for Success of Morris County and Hable Construction will be selling our print and wool felt applique pillows at 40 - 60% off retail prices. Every Suburban Sky sample sale event includes a charity fundraiser made possible by raffles and silent auctions.
The Bobbi Brown Studio, 10 Lackawanna Plaza, Montclair, NJ 07042
4/3: 9am - 8pm (with wine & food from 5pm - 8pm)
4/4: 10am - 5pm
4/5: 12pm - 4pm
• Orley & Shabahang Spring Sample Sale Select Contemporary and Antique Persian Carpets 20-40% off.
241 E. 58th Street
Mon - Sat: 10am - 6pm
3/25 - 4/30
• Mike Perry at Giant Robot The Patterns Found in Space, an art show featuring new work by NY-based artist and illustrator Mike Perry.
Giant Robot Gallery 437 East 9th Street
Between 1st Ave. & Ave. A, in the East Village New York, New York 10009
Mike Perry 3/7 - 4/8
• Classic Rug Collection Moving Sale All in-stock Gee's Bend hand-knotted and hand-tufted rugs are now 75% off! Our finest 150 knot pashmina and silk rugs and 300 knot silk rugs are 50% off. And we still have about a dozen of the Gee's Bend hand-woven flatweaves that were $349 and are now $99!
235 E. 60th St., Ste. 1 NYC 10022
M-F 10am - 5:30pm or by appointment
•Fashioning Felt A new exhibition that explores the varied new uses of felt in contemporary design. The exhibition showcases more than 70 works from a range of fields, from fashion accessories and costume design to architecture, home furnishings and product design, and features a number of site-specific felt installations.
Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum
2 East 91st Street New York, NY 10128 212.849.8400
3/6 - 9/7
• Greenjeans Closing Webshop Sale Unprecedented discounts on jewelry, ceramics, sculpture, furniture, and much more will start appearing in the coming days in Greenjeans Webshop — 40-75% off original prices.
3/20 - 4/12 — New items placed on sale every day.
• MoMA Monday night
• BKLYN Designs
5/8 - 5/10