• Dune Moving Sale
• Red Threads Bedding Sale
• Urban Oasis Home @ ABC Home
• Frette Online Outlet
• Japan Brand Pop Up Shop
• Bobby Berk Home Overstock Bedding Sale
• Housing Works Street Fair
• Royal Copenhagen Sale
• Kim Seybert Sample Sale
• Renegade Craft Fair
• Hampton Designer Showhouse
Jump below for more information...
• SHOP and Title
• Dune Moving Sale Up to 80% off as all floor samples must be moved out this week.
88 Franklin Street
• Urban Oasis Home @ ABC Home Big furniture sale: 15% off purchases of $1000-2000, 20% off purchases of $2000-4000, 25% off purchases of $4000 and up!
Urban Oasis Home
888 Broadway, 4th floor of ABC Home
5/25-5/31: 10-7pm, 11-6:30pm (Sunday)
• Red Threads Showroom Sale Up to 75% off bedding, furniture and drapes at their Soho showroom and online, all bedding 30% off plus free shipping & all furniture 20% off plus free shipping.
The Red Threads
190 Elizabeth Street
• Japan Brand Pop Up Shop Shop from our exceptional array of Japanese artisan products – from unique home décor accessories, stationery, one-of-a-kind textiles, cookware, beautiful fashion pieces and lacquer ware products in every shape and color . Come and see the regional spirit of Japan in specialized craft traditions that have been passed down through generations. Now these centuries-old skills are finding a fresh new expression in these contemporary products.
Felissimo Design House
10 West 56th Street, New York City
5/18 - 5/30: 11am - 6pm (Closed on Sunday)
• Bobby Berk Home Overstock Bedding Sale from their factory in Italy. Customers can save up to 80% original retail prices. While supplies last.
59 Crosby Street (between Spring and Broome Streets)
Mon - Sat: 11am - 7pm
Sun: 12pm - 6pm
•Fashioning Felt A new exhibition that explores the varied new uses of felt in contemporary design. The exhibition showcases more than 70 works from a range of fields, from fashion accessories and costume design to architecture, home furnishings and product design, and features a number of site-specific felt installations.
Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum
2 East 91st Street New York, NY 10128 212.849.8400
3/6 - 9/7
• Housing Works Street Fair The block of Crosby Street between Prince and Houston in Soho will be closed to cars as we sell thousands of donated books, records and CDs for $1 a piece, plus clothing, shoes, accessories and housewares from Housing Works Thrift Shops. Also, enjoy music, food and beer. One block can make a big difference: All profits go to Housing Works, which provides lifesaving services for homeless and low-income New Yorkers living with HIV/AIDS.
Crosby Street between Prince and Houston in Soho
Saturday 6/6, 2009 10am - 6pm (Rain date 6/7)
• Royal Copenhagen Sale Royal Copenhagen and Georg Jensen Friends & Family Sale — Up to 70% off samples, discontinued and unboxed merchandise.
Royal Copenhagen Showroom, 41 Madison Avenue, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10010
6/1 - 6/5: 8am - 7:30pm
• Kim Seybert Sample Sale Glamorous tabletop, bar and bath accessories to enhance your summer entertaining or to make the perfect gift! Kim Seybert is opening her doors to the public for a rare sample sale of her designer lifestyle accessories - as seen in Barneys, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue — 50-90% off retail prices. Mastercard, Visa, American Express and cash accepted.
37 West 37th Street, 8th Floor (between 5th and 6th Avenues)
Tuesday 6/2, 9am - 7pm
Wednesday 6/3, 9am - 7pm
Thursday 6/4, 9am - 7pm
• Renegade Craft Fair Over 300 artists are traveling from all over the country and abroad to participate and sell their handmade goods: from clothing and accessories, to stationery and concert posters, with everything from bath products and ceramics in between. The outdoor fair is free to the public!
McCarren Park, Brooklyn
6/6-7: 11am - 7pm
• Hampton Designer Showhouse Traditional Home magazine sponsors the Ninth Annual Hampton Designer Showhouse. Approximately 20 top interior designers and decorative artists will turn a lavish shingle style home into a decorating masterpiece. Proceeds will benefit Southampton Hospital. Children under six, infants, strollers and pets are not allowed in the Showhouse. Admission to the showhouse is $30 and includes the Showhouse Journal.
Southampton, New York
7/25 - 9/6: 11am - 5pm